+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Future of Queens Mad

you very rarely see foul language on the forum ,but racism and bigotry has to be stamped apon quickly nae need for those things on here .

Its all a question of balance . We can have a grown up site where people can respect other views even if they don't agree. Others in turn can expect that not everyone will agree with them and not take the hump if they dont . Understand this and we are on a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    you very rarely see foul language on the forum ,but racism and bigotry has to be stamped apon quickly nae need for those things on here .
    I dont see racism and bigotry being a problem here . I dont see much foul language either but just mentioned that as something I wouldn't like to see emerging . We really have a good fans forum here with lots of good contributors . Take it from me that some of the stuff on other fan forums are disgusting . We at Queens Mad have the foundations to take this forum on into the future.

Thats a shame this puts you off Mark. Please dont , you can make a good contribution here .

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    Does there need to be an admnistrator ? If so , my choice would be Palmylad, someone I know very well. Personally, I don't like all the Albertz bashing . The guy is as keen as mustard and we all should welcome how eager he is even if you can't tolerate all his output. We want this site for all Queens fans. Just saying !
    Thanks for your support....
    I like the way that this forum is trying to move forward....onwards and upwards...

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Anderson View Post
    I’ll do it if nobody else wants to

Go for it Mark. You’ll get my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    Does there need to be an admnistrator ? If so , my choice would be Palmylad, someone I know very well. Personally, I don't like all the Albertz bashing . The guy is as keen as mustard and we all should welcome how eager he is even if you can't tolerate all his output. We want this site for all Queens fans. Just saying !
    Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post
    Go for it Mark. You’ll get my vote.
    You’ll get mine, that’s 3 of us now

If Albertz wants to do it, then let him.

Quote Originally Posted by The caulback View Post
    If Albertz wants to do it, then let him.
    Sounds good...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)