+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Future of Queens Mad

Future of Queens Mad

I can't see why this can't carry on anymore despite the lack of a moderator. Some good posters on here , Deekstrans , Spike , Arrol , Loreburne and Ftivano to name just a few and its always interesting to hear their views . We can keep this going but its up to all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    I can't see why this can't carry on anymore despite the lack of a moderator. Some good posters on here , Deekstrans , Spike , Arrol , Loreburne and Ftivano to name just a few and its always interesting to hear their views . We can keep this going but its up to all of you.

The show must go on JRS.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    If there has to be a moderator of some sort, how about someone else volunteering for it? There must be someone interested in taking it on?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Anderson View Post
    If there has to be a moderator of some sort, how about someone else volunteering for it? There must be someone interested in taking it on?

better just carrying it on without an admin as i know alot of people who have either been banned ,warned or stopped posting alltogether as a result of the admin throwing the toys out the pram when he sees a chat he doesnt want to see .

no offence intended ,but freedom of speech must prevail .

I would be willing to be Administrator...

lol albertz how many people would you block or ban tho as theres plenty on here who like a wee dig at you lol ,we need an admin thats thick skinned and prob not a happy clapper type ,and whoever takes over needs to let the chats flow even if some have bad things to say about the club as there will be times people get a bit peed off with the odd player or the board or chairman among others ,so canny be banning people for these things .

I would be open minded....

I wonder who the past was early this morning with the deleted post?

who the past was ?? ,and what deleted post lol .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    who the past was ?? ,and what deleted post lol .
    Discussed on another thread

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)