+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wycombe Wanderers v Barnsley

Wycombe Wanderers v Barnsley

Match Preview - External Link

I've calculated our results for the rest of the season and think we will obtain 77 pts. Our mixed form will continue and we will win 13 draw 3 and lose 11 of our remaining matches.

Finishing 5th we will have 23 wins 8 draws and 15 defeats.

That was me being extremely pessimistic in my predictions too :0

If we can stop leakin we'll be absolutely fine, play some decent stuff goin forward but our defence is not good enough, we got to start markin men not space at set pieces, some the goals we let in are a joke, we're better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by bankendbfc View Post
    If we can stop leakin we'll be absolutely fine, play some decent stuff goin forward but our defence is not good enough, we got to start markin men not space at set pieces, some the goals we let in are a joke, we're better than that.
    I read John Dennis interview in a West Stand Bogs blog. He was on about when he appointed Viv Anderson and Viv Anderson played himself in a two man defence that was leaking goals as opposed to the three man defence the club and fans was accustomed to. Anderson was told to drop himself and play three at the back and results picked up.

Someone ought to have a word with Stendel and tell him to stop p1ssing about with the starting 11 and play Woodrow and Moore together from the start.

Stop the wing backs bombing on at every opportunity and getting caught out at the back. If we are to persist with full backs pushing on then sacrifice Mcgeehan or Bahre and play Jackson with Lindsay and Pinnock.