+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hart, Heaton or Pope?

Hart, Heaton or Pope?

Unless it's a coincidence we have started raining goals since Hart got between the sticks, let's bring Tom back?

R U on a wind up BT,Hart has been the standout player for us this season because of our poor defence..

The only reason I would have Heaton back at the moment is for His captaincy and not his goalkeeping prowess..

Unless you have seen Heaton live Alf you will not understand how he constantly shouts and organises the back four. He literally screams at them for the full duration of the game. Heaton for me in a heartbeat and Pope is not bad either!

Dyche has the same dilemma as you Alf, Hart ain't done much wrong, but the fact remains we are shipping goals like never before. If you ask me who I would sell in January it would be Hart, and Terrier Taxis will deliver him FOC!

Yes, It's a massive dilemma for Dyche,maybe he should have put Heaton back in straight away when fully fit.. We don't know what he promised Hart when he signed him on do we.. What happens when Popeye gets back to full fitness though. Perhaps he should rotate them weekly .. Haha

How the heck did little old Burnley end up with three full England international goalkeepers?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    How the heck did little old Burnley end up with three full England international goalkeepers?
    It is probably because we promised them that they would get plenty of practice playing for us!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Unless it's a coincidence we have started raining goals since Hart got between the sticks, let's bring Tom back?
    For Me it would be Pope,
    Heaton will probably play against Burnsley ,...And if he plays a blinder , and we look commanding ,...Lets do it,...Surely cannot get any worse!!!!

After watching Hart yesterday, please Sean give Tom the gloves back.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)