+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1250 tickets sold for tomorrow so far

1250 tickets sold for tomorrow so far

Which to be honest is pretty Crap,yes I know we playing crap at the moment but that's embarrassing ,
    Not a lot better for Mansfield they only sold around 5000

I don't think that's too bad considering, we're probably going to get a pummelling and after we've witnessed so many already this year then not suprised people don't have the money or inclination to go tomorrow.

The players need to start giving the fans something to come for, it's expensive for alot of people to go to football now so it's high time the players proved that they're at least worth the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNottinghamMan View Post
    Which to be honest is pretty Crap,yes I know we playing crap at the moment but that's embarrassing ,
    Not a lot better for Mansfield they only sold around 5000

Actually, given the cr@p we've been served up this season, that's excellent.

A trip to Mansfield for us means far less than a trip to Meadow Lane for them. I've been loads of times, even on a push bike once, but it's not usually much fun, except when we win, which you have to be an older fan to have experienced. It's hard to park, poor pubs, generally cold and miserable, stewards are terrible. I can well understand Notts fans giving it a miss.

The fact that 1200+ people have paid to be potentially humiliated if front of a baying mob, after being corralled by stewards like Christians in The Colosseum, bears eloquent testimony to the strength of the human spirit

Going to Field Mill has got to be 1 of the worst footballing experiences in the league, Irrespective of the result.
    Toilets
    Tea Bars/concourse
    Turnstiles
    Stewards/security
    Local Bars
    All above are mediocre.

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    The fact that 1200+ people have paid to be potentially humiliated if front of a baying mob, after being corralled by stewards like Christians in The Colosseum, bears eloquent testimony to the strength of the human spirit
    Excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    The fact that 1200+ people have paid to be potentially humiliated if front of a baying mob
    A baying mob of Neanderthals chanting Yellows. Words can't describe how much I despise their fans, third only to Forest and then Stoke.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I don't think that's too bad considering, we're probably going to get a pummelling and after we've witnessed so many already this year then not suprised people don't have the money or inclination to go tomorrow.

The players need to start giving the fans something to come for, it's expensive for alot of people to go to football now so it's high time the players proved that they're at least worth the effort.
    Agreed !

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Going to Field Mill has got to be 1 of the worst footballing experiences in the league, Irrespective of the result.
    Toilets
    Tea Bars/concourse
    Turnstiles
    Stewards/security
    Local Bars
    All above are mediocre.
    That's being somewhat generous isn't it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast