+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: AFC v Farmers

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I'll be having a close look at Livi's price midweek.

I reckoned we'd draw today so I'm nae a great tipster, but I dinna see us beating Lego-ferranti midweek.
    15/2 on some bookies just now.

Dissapointing about yesterday’s game.
    We really are missing that creative edge.
    The only real chances I recall was Mays run from Wright’s through ball and McGinns free kick which Zander Clark tipped over / around.
    The ref didn’t help. I lost count of the amount of fouls we received without booking them. Let St Johnstone get back and get reorganised. That’s their game plan and the ref let them get away with it.
    I doubt Wright will make it in the SPFL top league. Bags of skill but so lightweight and wasteful.
    Dissapointing with their first goal, just beaten to it by a straight jump if I recall.
    Their 2nd was a class goal, with the boy Alston doing in a couple of minutes what we didn’t all game, which was run at their defence.
    Too often we slowed it down and allowed them to get back..

What’s our game plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Oot

Beacon Sevco v AC

Marine Hotel

Ferryhill House Hotel

2-0(Lowe to score)

SF
    Ach weel, I got that prediction absolutely wrong, just seen the goals....first one was poor, however the second one was class, seriously must improve in goal scoring opportunities.....when the scores came in it was a second kick in baws of the afternoon after we conceded an equaliser in the 7th minute of added time in Bucksburn......fitba !!

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    What’s our game plan?
    There was some interesting variations tried yesterday.
    What’s your thoughts on them?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    What’s our game plan?
    Our game plan was for the ref to be helpful, stopping St Johnstone getting back and reorganised.

I think you’re probably the only person who walked out of Pittodrie yesterday, who thought anything interesting happened on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Dissapointing about yesterday’s game.
    We really are missing that creative edge.
    The only real chances I recall was Mays run from Wright’s through ball and McGinns free kick which Zander Clark tipped over / around.
    The ref didn’t help. I lost count of the amount of fouls we received without booking them. Let St Johnstone get back and get reorganised. That’s their game plan and the ref let them get away with it.
    I doubt Wright will make it in the SPFL top league. Bags of skill but so lightweight and wasteful.
    Dissapointing with their first goal, just beaten to it by a straight jump if I recall.
    Their 2nd was a class goal, with the boy Alston doing in a couple of minutes what we didn’t all game, which was run at their defence.
    Too often we slowed it down and allowed them to get back..
    Blaming the ref is bollox.
    St Johnstone committed 12 fouls (fairly low) & had 3 players booked.
    Add in they had a very good penalty claim turned down.

How about focussing on the real problems.

- our recruitment has been p1ss poor.
    - we have nothing going forward
    - our manager is too defensive at home. No need for 2 defensive midfielders.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post

That's far too objective for some on here that can't accept that DM is better than Mark McGhee.

Where's the told you so brigade gone with their snide remarks? They were quick on Wednesday.

Let's not bother about playing a striker. Any striker is going to be pissing against the wind in any of DMs teams.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post

You clearly was not at the game, nor watched on redtv if you think St Johnstone only committed 12 fouls.

True, I’d have given a penalty against us, Logan was mad making a tackle attempt with the St Johnstone player running out of the box away from goal.

They created better chances, the boy Callaghan should have scored in the first few minutes with a header.

I’ve said a number of times were missing McLean and his creativity.

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast