+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: AFC v Farmers

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I think you’re probably the only person who walked out of Pittodrie yesterday, who thought anything interesting happened on the pitch.
    What’s interesting is that as usual, the boo boys (tend not to go) are all out in force following a defeat.

Nice deflection though, what was your thoughts on how young Lewis Ferguson was positioned and our change from 4-2-3-1?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Blaming the ref is bollox.
    St Johnstone committed 12 fouls (fairly low) & had 3 players booked.
    Add in they had a very good penalty claim turned down.

How about focussing on the real problems.

- our recruitment has been p1ss poor.
    - we have nothing going forward
    - our manager is too defensive at home. No need for 2 defensive midfielders.
    Not a bad post, we do need to back up doing what we did at Sevco with a similar performance in the next ga......no, every f ucking game.

Regarding our biggest transfer buy in years, most on here thought it was a good deal, sadly...injury/form means that May has been poor.....

SF

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    You clearly was not at the game
    Name:  downloadfile-14-01.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  8.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Name:  downloadfile-14-01.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  8.9 KB

Anything to add Aldo?

What’s interesting is that as usual, the boo boys (tend not to go) are all out in force following a defeat.

Nice deflection though, what was your thoughts on how young Lewis Ferguson was positioned and our change from 4-2-3-1?
    Unlike the smug clappies, who instead of enjoying a win, are found on here trying to rub it in somehow. Nice deflection though, onto Lewis Ferguson’s positioning. Frankly, I couldn’t give a f*ck. he wasn’t positioned well enough to prevent the team from losing 2-0 at home to a bunch of country bumpkins.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Unlike the smug clappies, who instead of enjoying a win, are found on here trying to rub it in somehow. Nice deflection though, onto Lewis Ferguson’s positioning. Frankly, I couldn’t give a f*ck. he wasn’t positioned well enough to prevent the team from losing 2-0 at home to a bunch of country bumpkins.
    You didn’t watch the game either did you?
    How can anyone have a reasoned discussion on the game when it’s evident the pant pishers just come out in force in a defeat haven’t even watched the game.

Anything to add Aldo?
    Just enjoying your Danny Dyer impressions and excuse tombola.

You clearly was not at the game, nor watched on redtv if you think St Johnstone only committed 12 fouls.

True, I’d have given a penalty against us, Logan was mad making a tackle attempt with the St Johnstone player running out of the box away from goal.

They created better chances, the boy Callaghan should have scored in the first few minutes with a header.

I’ve said a number of times were missing McLean and his creativity.
    https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46409223

It's the BBC, but they have 12 fouls STJ committed. I have no idea if the reporter was at the game.

You’re right, I never watched the game. I was working.

I’m a reasonable man though, so I’ll ask the question to those that did. Was the game yesterday in any way interesting? Was the referee in any way to blame for the performance or defeat?

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46409223

It's the BBC, but they have 12 fouls STJ committed. I have no idea if the reporter was at the game.
    Lol, the reporter couldn’t keep up with the number of fouls.
    Go read the live text and tot up the fouls, far more than 12.
    Anywone watching the game would tell you that.

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast