+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: AFC v Farmers

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    If the referee had pulled them up for their repeated 12 fouls, do you think the game might’ve went differently?
    Lol, there was more than 12 fouls, even a blind man at the game could see that

Sevco had 21 fouls against us on Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    You clearly did not watch the game.
    Are you for real?
    Are you saying the club website & media outlets are lying?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Are you for real?
    Are you saying the club website & media outlets are lying?
    I’m saying they are wrong, yes.
    There was far more than 12 fouls.
    Probably very lazy journalism.

Ok, let’s try this.
    Even though the “live text” section of the BBC website does not capture all the fouls, go count up the number of fouls reported and you’ll see it contradicts the “reported” number of fouls in their stats.
    They don’t even agree with themselves.

But you’re not blaming the fouls for the performance or the defeat. Is that right?

If folks want to call me a boo boy or pant pisher then let them carry on.
    As I said on another thread, the two decent performances in Glasgow in 4 days is merely papering over massive the cracks, fk me even a broken clock is right twice a day.
    By enlarge this season we have been nothing short of utter mince, and the vast majority of our performances have been bad enough to make your eyes bleed ffs.
    Like I say some fans can call me whatever they want, fact is I'm a realist and only stating the sad truth of our rapid decline. Some folks might be happy with this and they are entitled to be if they want. I'm not fkn happy and have been quite vocal for a while now that we need to change the management team.
    Great result on wednesday night, beating that scum will always be sweet no matter how, when and where, but it does not hide the fact that we are fkn struggling and there is no sign of things getting any better.

Change might help.
    Defination of insanity - continue to do the same things over and over again and expect a different result.

SF
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 09-12-2018 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    But you’re not blaming the fouls for the performance or the defeat. Is that right?
    It was a contributing factor to how the game played out, but I would not put the blame on the ref.
    Our players need to handle it better and be stronger.
    We also need to drive at teams more, instead of slowing it down and letting the opposition get back and get organised.
    It’s a common theme that impacts us when we play the likes of St Johnstone, Motherwell and Hearts.
    Our players need to win the battle first and then dictate the play.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I’m saying they are wrong, yes.
    There was far more than 12 fouls.
    Probably very lazy journalism.

Ok, let’s try this.
    Even though the “live text” section of the BBC website does not capture all the fouls, go count up the number of fouls reported and you’ll see it contradicts the “reported” number of fouls in their stats.
    They don’t even agree with themselves.
    Fouls.....how many and who against?.......we were beaten....end of, the only fowl I’m interested in is the one Mrs Jarvis will be roasting in the oven whilst I’m up at SGC.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Fouls.....how many and who against?.......we were beaten....end of, the only fowl I’m interested in is the one Mrs Jarvis will be roasting in the oven whilst I’m up at SGC.

SF
    Absolutely JJ.
    I merely made an observed point, which some who were not able to watch the game are jumping all over.
    It’s rather hard to discuss a topic, when the other people in the conversation are not able to articulate from their own experience their viewpoint of the topic.

What's everyone's thoughts on WW2? I wasn't there so now I'm questioning what happened.

How many fouls did the Nazis commit?

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast