+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: AFC v Farmers

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I dont want Tommy Wright as manager but I’d take him over McInnes all day every day. Both been at the same club, one won the Scottish Cup, the other set the record for the least amount of goals scored in a season. Looks like he’s trying to break it here right enough.

Tommy Wright would be coming here with a better track record than McInnes did. That’s a fact. I’d hope the clown shoe who makes these decisions, would look for better though.
    So You’d prefer Wright over McInnes.
    Who would you prefer over Wright?

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Yes! Why not Tommy Wright? What would he do with an increased budget. Possibly, football snobbery on your part?
    That’s two for Tommy Wright.
    No snobbery on my part, just not convinced he’d make any significant improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Lol, what a way to finish.
    Just keep predicting we’ll get beat and we’ll do alright.
    I have predicted 0-0s every game this season if you read the match threads

Do you honestly believe if we carry on like this we will have something to play for in the league come the winter break. If we are in fact "tired" we are f@cked as a quarter of the league season is condensed into this month

A Scottish cup run will be all that's left

As for improvement. lets see McInnes' managerioal metal now. He has a huge task on his hands now. He is in a stronger league than ever in his time with us, he has a team chocked with dross, uninterested parties goal shy strikers and an arguable best player this season potentially heading home. That on top of his own trying to win every game 1-0 mentality

I don't believe we are tired by the way , just pish
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 09-12-2018 at 10:12 AM.

That’s two for Tommy Wright.
    No snobbery on my part, just not convinced he’d make any significant improvement.
    Wha had Derek done prior to coming here which made anyone think he’d better than Craig Brown ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I have predicted 0-0s every game this season if you read the match threads
    Yet you keep predicting we’ll get knocked out of the cups, despite just contesting the last final.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Wha had Derek done prior to coming here which made anyone think he’d better than Craig Brown ?
    Why don’t you google his record and see what you come up with.

just not convinced he’d make any significant improvement.
    Agreed.

It’s taken a while but at least now you can see where Dereks level in the game is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Agreed.

It’s taken a while but at least now you can see where Dereks level in the game is.
    Lol, what makes you think I don’t know Derek’s frailties.
    I can recognise both the pros and the cons.

I’m not blinkered to only a negative mindset

Yet you keep predicting we’ll get knocked out of the cups, despite just contesting the last final.
    And inevitably losing to Brendan again in other words getting knocked out the cup..Just because it was the final it doesn't mean we didn't get knocked out

Theres a mental thing going on there and that falls at the managers door. He is Brendans bitch
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 09-12-2018 at 10:18 AM.

Maybe some folk are happy to just nae be sh@te any more. McInnes to his credit has managed that(although we are f@cking murder this year)

I would like to take a step further and be a force to be reckoned with. I'm not asking to win the league (although we would all love it obviously) I just want to have the mentality we can win every game. Make teams fear us, win convincingly , go down fighting when we lose. None of this getting beat by St Johnstone at home, getting a massive sh@te smeared on us from Motherwell, negative tactics at home, negative tactics v the pigs

We have never had that in his time here. Never. What football fan in their right mind would be happy just nae being sh@te.....oh wait a minute. Surely every football team in the world wants to get better and not plateau at just "nae sh@te anymore"

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast