+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: AFC v Farmers

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    Who is this WE? If honest, people are more likely to be concerned for your mental health than Aldo's...
    Lol, fair enough. That’s your viewpoint.

As far as fouls are concerned, the niggling knob playing in Perth's 28 shirt committed at least 7 fouls on his own, and was never even spoken to. I would guess that 12 for the whole mob is an under-estimate.

We were still pish, like.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    As far as fouls are concerned, the niggling knob playing in Perth's 28 shirt committed at least 7 fouls on his own, and was never even spoken to. I would guess that 12 for the whole mob is an under-estimate.

We were still pish, like.
    Absolutely.
    I've not watched the match again, but I will take note tonight out of interest to see how it compares to the BBC stat.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Absolutely.
    I've not watched the match again, but I will take note tonight out of interest to see how it compares to the BBC stat.
    That would just be extremely sad I'm afraid.

Does it really bother you that much

Does it help if I said soccerway had 15 fouls (but they also had 1 shot on target for the saints too which strikes me as being a wee bit incorrect)

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    That would just be extremely sad I'm afraid.

Does it really bother you that much

Does it help if I said soccerway had 15 fouls (but they also had 1 shot on target for the saints too which strikes me as being a wee bit incorrect)
    I made the comment that there was more than 12 fouls and there were a number of posters out to shoot me down citing the BBC stats.
    Folk that didn't watch the game.

Maybe some believe all that they read in the papers.
    One was questioning what happened in WW2.
    Well, I recall the Sunday Sport having the headline and picture that a WW2 bomber was found on the moon, so it must be true

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Well, I recall the Sunday Sport having the headline and picture that a WW2 bomber was found on the moon, so it must be true
    True story, I went to scouts with the pilot. Never was any use at navigation. Boy could he drink though.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829