+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: AFC v Farmers

AFC v Farmers

They have been on a decent run recently, but we should still have too much for them. Cosgrove will be suspended so I guess May will take his place.
    I can see a turgid game with AFC eventually prevailing 2-0.

In/Oot Oot (early flight home from Schipol cancelled due to weather).
    Furryboots Aforementioned Schipol.
    Afters Sleep.
    Prediction 2-0 AFC McLennan and May.

In/Oot - Oot

Furryboots-Atlantic

Pre-Graft

Post- Nae doubt subjected to guffball

Prediction - 0-0.We dont score many they dont concede many. We defend well

In/Oot - might do

Furryboots - usual seat if I do go, SS SS

Pre - train from Edinburgh

Post - train to Edinburgh

Prediction - 2-1 McLennan to score the winner

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    In/Oot - might do

Furryboots - usual seat if I do go, SS SS

Pre - train from Edinburgh

Post - train to Edinburgh

Prediction - 2-1 McLennan to score the winner
    Is that you left the meltropolis now?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Is that you left the meltropolis now?
    Yup, moved out today. Staying in Edinburgh until the 21st then I'm officially a traveller

Much as though I think Ball has played well in the last two games, I would really like us to be more ambitious with team selection tomorrow playing at home. I would go with the following team

Lewis
    Logan Considine McKenna Lowe
    Shinnie Ferguson
    McGinn Wright McLennan
    Anderson

Unfortunately McInnes will be his usual cautious self especially when he thinks it will be a battle against the farmers so I expect the following

Lewis
    Logan Considine McKenna Lowe
    Ball Shinnie
    McGinn Ferguson McLennan
    Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Much as though I think Ball has played well in the last two games, I would really like us to be more ambitious.
    Agree with that but seen as you mentioned him I see he's looking to stick around long term. He got a bit of a hard time early doors but I like him. He seems to be happy to play for the dons and always shows a lot of passion. One of the first over celebrating with the fans at full time as well.

Agree with that but seen as you mentioned him I see he's looking to stick around long term. He got a bit of a hard time early doors but I like him. He seems to be happy to play for the dons and always shows a lot of passion. One of the first over celebrating with the fans at full time as well.
    I think he has generally played well this season when played in that position just in front of the defense, but is a real liability when played in defense. I would be happy enough to keep him if earmarked for that sitting midfield position when we need to be defensive probably away from home, but not sure I would want him playing too often in a home game when we should be on the front foot

Good squad player and given he’s in a similar position to our star loan striker, none of the billy big baws pish. Decent attitude, physical nick, keeps it simple and is starting to look a wee bit more composed - perhaps reflective that he is fitting in and not trying to be Messi.

He is what it says on tin and proving that he will give full commitment when called upon, even if slotting in away from the holding midfield role he’s most comfortable in.

If Shinnie is moving on and assuming Gleeson’s card is already marked, be happy to see Ball stay on with Campbell in providing support and cover to Ferguson and Another.

Yup, moved out today. Staying in Edinburgh until the 21st then I'm officially a traveller
    I bet Meldrum smells better already

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast