+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: AFC v Farmers

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Why don’t you google his record and see what you come up with.
    Promoted with st Johnstone lowest scores then score by Bristol city hardly inspiring

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

We are lucky we drew Stenhousemuir in the cup as at least we will still be in a competition in January
    You've obviously forgotten/weren't around in '95 when a 16 y/o Kenny Miller tore a far better Dons side than the one now a new one....

Remember McGhee though?

What a blind man can also see is we scored f@ck all and they scored 2 and wont really be giving a f@ck about the foul count

They can also see we are in the bottom six

They can also see McInnes has made a c@nt of this team by replacing key members with sh@te

They can also see we have scored 17 in 15 games (4 of which were in one game)

They can also see we really need to buck up our f@cking ideas immediately or we are f@cked in the league come January

We are lucky we drew Stenhousemuir in the cup as at least we will still be in a competition in January
    Be careful what you wish for.....I mind setting off for Larbert a few years back with a team that had 6 or 7 internationals in it !!

The days before banter forums, however, later in the Prince of Wales that evening once we got back, you could not post our thoughts/discussions/arguments nowadays as over a few pints of Caledonian 80’ we tried to dissect what we had the pleasure/misfortune of witnessing earlier in the day.

As always.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by tencaat View Post
    You've obviously forgotten/weren't around in '95 when a 16 y/o Kenny Miller tore a far better Dons side than the one now a new one....
    I was around and we beat R*****s the week before and celtic just after too

Tommy Steel has retired so we will be fine

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Remember McGhee though?
    I remember Dingus, formerly as a great striker for the once michty, unfortunately my latter memories are scarred by being a terrible coach for the same club.......I also remember a wee bigot prick and a ***** prick that should hold no place in relation to anyone connected with our club.....hopefully your hard-on after we were beaten yesterday has abated to allow you to carry out your work duties today for your employers.

SF

Really wish I shared your confidence pac
    Remember this: STENHOUSEMUIR 2 ABERDEEN 0: 4th-round, 19 February 1995

Is that your 256th post about Durrant in the last month? I’m losing count

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Is that your 256th post about Durrant in the last month? I’m losing count
    If only we knew someone who could tell us the odds on him posting another post about durrant

Quote Originally Posted by tencaat View Post
    Kenny Miller wasn’t playing that day,he was on loan at them in 98.

Not sure if it was a far better team either considering they finished 2nd bottom ,the team the couple of seasons before was good but Miller @rsed about with it and signed dross like Inglis,Hetherston,McKinnon and Woodthorpe.

http://www.afcheritage.org/matches/f...5&squad=Senior

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast