+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: AFC v Farmers

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    What's everyone's thoughts on WW2? I wasn't there so now I'm questioning what happened.

How many fouls did the Nazis commit?
    Lol, go watch escape to victory and count them up

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Lol, go watch escape to victory and count them up
    Ah but I've watched that several times. So I can articulate my experiences.

Obviously I wasnt there so I’m just asking you to help me out here. How many fouls did St.Johnstone commit if it wasn’t 12?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Obviously I wasnt there so I’m just asking you to help me out here. How many fouls did St.Johnstone commit if it wasn’t 12?
    Honestly, I lost count.
    There was more than 12 fouls in the first half alone, that’s for sure.
    Maybe I’ll take the time to go through the game again on redtv and give you an accurate figure, but I also wonder what value that would bring to the discussion.

I’m more interested to hear what people’s thoughts were on the formation tried or where players were deployed and the passages of play.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Honestly, I lost count.
    There was more than 12 fouls in the first half alone, that’s for sure.
    Maybe I’ll take the time to go through the game again on redtv and give you an accurate figure, but I also wonder what value that would bring to the discussion.

I’m more interested to hear what people’s thoughts were on the formation tried or where players were deployed and the passages of play.
    Best post ever.

I’m more interested to hear what people’s thoughts were on the formation tried or where players were deployed and the passages of play.[/QUOTE]

For those of us not lucky enough to be able to attend the games why don’t you tell us what formations he tried during the game

I’d also be interested to know if St.Johnstone played any differently from normal. We’re always told that Tommy Wright is a very limited manager who plays hoofball, while his players throw hammers around. If that’s the case, why weren’t we prepared for that if we knew it was coming? Or were they just the better team?

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post

For those of us not lucky enough to be able to attend the games why don’t you tell us what formations he tried during the game
    We all cannot make every game, myself included.
    No problem at all with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’d also be interested to know if St.Johnstone played any differently from normal. We’re always told that Tommy Wright is a very limited manager who plays hoofball, while his players throw hammers around. If that’s the case, why weren’t we prepared for that if we knew it was coming? Or were they just the better team?
    I wouldn’t say that St Johnstone were tactically much different.
    I think they have improved in terms of ball possession and better drilled defensively than they have in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    What's everyone's thoughts on WW2? I wasn't there so now I'm questioning what happened.

How many fouls did the Nazis commit?
    It never happened.
    All the media outlets made it up.

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast