Ey op everybody.
I'm going all Bob Geldof here, but over 30 of us are doing a sponsored walk from Bridge Inn Rotherham to Hillsborough today in aid of Hallam FM Mission Christmas, Cash for kids appeal.
Basically raising money to get Christmas presents for kids in the area who normally wouldn't get anything for whatever reasons.
So far we have raised over £2700 from online donations alone plus much more to come from people's sponsor forms, a big raffle we're having on return from Hillsborough, bucket collections etc.
I myself have raised £320 altogether so far and if anybody could spare anything, however much you can afford could you please send via the online link below please......i've transferred all my sponsor form money to the online page now so just online for me now please...makes things a lot easier.
A massive collection of presents have already been bought with some of the money raised so far and the rest will be bought this week when all monies are in.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this......and hopefully we're coming back from Hillsborough with no blisters and 3 points.
Merry Christmas Millers xx

https://www.cashforkidsgive.co.uk/ca...JpXl-fWznAvIso