+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Plenty of dogs in Witton where this one came from. Wigan at home is more relevant but hey they were a big club in the 80's! Didn't you just love it to see the smile wiped away from the serial wife shagger Terry who is slighter more intelligent than Rooney!

As for Jack Grealish - he's goes down on the floor more than one of the dogs from Witton!
    Damn it, Sorry Baggieal

Try as I might Google doesn't offer a translation of your faecal tw@tery to English.

Quote Originally Posted by freer View Post
    Damn it, Sorry Baggieal

Try as I might Google doesn't offer a translation of your faecal tw@tery to English.

Do one Queer and strange how you have not posted a cartoon - yawn yawn! You Witton boys are so relevant, I don't even know when we are coming to Vile Park, but do know when we go to Bolton!

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    It's not just us who label Grealish a diving cheat. It's the whole of football. We can't all be wrong.
    Hutton us a thug. Always has been take off your blinkers.
    Join the list of begrudging admirers of Jack Grealish

Despite your being a self appointed expert on diving

Grealish has been brought down for approaching 80 times this term

Clearly illustrating how championship players are struggling to contain him

Skilful players deserve to be protected & shouldn't have to deal with continuously being brought down

It doesn't matter what your perception of Jack Grealish is, he will keep drawing fouls and helping Villa in our promotion push.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Do one Queer and strange how you have not posted a cartoon - yawn yawn! You Witton boys are so relevant, I don't even know when we are coming to Vile Park, but do know when we go to Bolton!
    Well nowt changes with you buddy

Is this another of your excruciatingly painful homophobic attempts at humour ?

If so it simply illustrates you scarcely possess sufficient brain cells to engage a toilet, and way too few to offer anything vaguely amusing!

Do feel free to continually embarrass your self

Quote Originally Posted by Joy_Division View Post
    As one of the old guard who has always viewed The Vile as the real enemy due to being a Fifties child I love that JRod's ''handball'' goal was allowed (rightly in my view as the ball bounced off his head on to his hand ie ball to hand not hand to ball) because now the Vile are gonna start to really hate Albion and all this false, well I have never viewed the Albion as any rival cause they have never challenged us over the years rubbish, using that condescending phrase as a way of belittling us. Next time we play them they are gonna be spitting blood to try and get revenge. My son-in-law who unfortunately is a Viler has not stopped sending messages with links to the media stating that the goal should not have stood, blah blah blah. I bet most of them lay in their beds last night and could not get to sleep thinking about the ''injustice'' of it all.
    If the boot was on the other foot would they be complaining then? We know the answer to that.

Hand of Rod will be will live long in the hearts and minds of the Albion faithful, well at least till the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    It's not just us who label Grealish a diving cheat. It's the whole of football. We can't all be wrong.
    Hutton us a thug. Always has been take off your blinkers.
    tell me if I’m wrong but wasn’t it the vile who coached the biggest con artist come fall down king ever to grace the hawthorns.yes guys I give you mr Ashley young.

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    tell me if I’m wrong but wasn’t it the vile who coached the biggest con artist come fall down king ever to grace the hawthorns.yes guys I give you mr Ashley young.
    Re; Dear Ashley

Sorry to “P” on your parade 68

Young’s Diving is an inherent part of his D N A -it was a well established part of his repertoire prior to his arrival at Villa

I recall watching him on Match of the Day playing for Watford, I got up to get a beer & unfortunately knocked into the T V stand, my collision prompted Young to go down seeking a penalty

Cant see what relevance Young is in relation to Jack Grealish though ?

Whilst I agree with you that being a "con artist" isn't a commendable attribute, before you point the finger, its not as if Young killed anyone is it ?

Re; Dear Ashley

Young’s Diving is an inherent part of his D N A -it was a well established part of his repertoire prior to his arrival at Villa

I recall watching him on Match of the Day playing for Watford, I got up to get a beer & unfortunately knocked into the T V stand, my collision prompted Young to go down seeking a penalty

Whilst I agree with you that being a "con artist" isn't a commendable attribute, before you point the finger, its not as if Young killed anyone is it ?

Are you for real? You are comparing divers to killers? I know you are on a wind up mate but just for the record as soon as it was proven fact we sacked him.
    A guy only last week threw a banana at the Arsenal game and got banned for life by Spurs. You lot have given John Terry a senior role at your club.
    Back to Grealish it's in his nature to dive just like Drogba and Robben. He will never stop doing it. Accept it the guy has no class he will never change. He was in fact sent off for diving against us a couple of years ago and he's still doing it now.

Re; Dear Ashley

Villa Voyeur, watching us again, not that your bothered with little ole Abion of course. What is the connection between Young to Hughes? Very tenuous at best, both footballers perhaps!

Unsavoury comments of something that should never happen is an unpleasant read, you dredge the bottom of the barrel using the death of a dear elderly gentleman to score a cheap point on a football forum.

Hang your head in shame young man.
    Last edited by Baggiemadguern; 09-12-2018 at 08:37 AM.

Join the list of begrudging admirers of Jack Grealish

Despite your being a self appointed expert on diving

Grealish has been brought down for approaching 80 times this term

Clearly illustrating how championship players are struggling to contain him

Skilful players deserve to be protected & shouldn't have to deal with continuously being brought down

It doesn't matter what your perception of Jack Grealish is, he will keep drawing fouls and helping Villa in our promotion push.
    He ought to try staying on his feet when challenged, like Barnes does. It proves far more fruitful than gaining a free kick.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)