+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I love it.

I love it.

As one of the old guard who has always viewed The Vile as the real enemy due to being a Fifties child I love that JRod's ''handball'' goal was allowed (rightly in my view as the ball bounced off his head on to his hand ie ball to hand not hand to ball) because now the Vile are gonna start to really hate Albion and all this false, well I have never viewed the Albion as any rival cause they have never challenged us over the years rubbish, using that condescending phrase as a way of belittling us. Next time we play them they are gonna be spitting blood to try and get revenge. My son-in-law who unfortunately is a Viler has not stopped sending messages with links to the media stating that the goal should not have stood, blah blah blah. I bet most of them lay in their beds last night and could not get to sleep thinking about the ''injustice'' of it all.

I suppose I could be called a cynic only if 2 dozen cameras hadn't recorded Rodriguez misdemeanour would he have been as forthcoming in his post match comment ?

If Nyland had punched the ball clear instead of meekly flapping folk wouldn't be discussing the indecent

We had enough gilt edged chances to have convincingly buried W B A

El Ghazi appears to be developing into a useful player- beautifully struck goal.

Wins from away games at Derby, Boro and so nearly another 3 points v Albion is encouraging

Last night “Baggie fans” were unerringly quite ...the good news was following Nylands howler they summoned up enough enthusiasm to give a barely audible rendition of "**** on the Villa"

If scrapping a draw is their idea of "****ing on the Villa" Darren Moore has a job for life !

Sky Sports released this picture

It goes some way toward explaining how the assistant referee fails to witness Rodriguez palming the ball into the Villa net.

Quote Originally Posted by freer View Post
    I suppose I could be called a cynic only if 2 dozen cameras hadn't recorded Rodriguez misdemeanour would he have been as forthcoming in his post match comment ?

If Nyland had punched the ball clear instead of meekly flapping folk wouldn't be discussing the indecent

El Ghazi appears to be developing into a useful player- beautifully struck goal.

Wins from away games at Derby, Boro and so nearly another 3 points v Albion is encouraging

Last night “Baggie fans” were unerringly quite ...the good news was following Nylands howler they summoned up enough enthusiasm to give a barely audible rendition of "**** on the Villa"

If scrapping a draw is their idea of "****ing on the Villa" Darren Moore has a job for life !

It goes some way toward explaining how the assistant referee fails to witness Rodriguez palming the ball into the Villa net.
    Looked OK didn't do much til we was looking for the second equaliser. But then again it ay your derby is it. We are irrelevant to you, you don't care about us. so JRods goal shouldn't really matter that much. Don't know why you're all getting upset about it.

Villa playing Abliyum is of no significance Wicka mon - not upset, more frustrated than owt

Harvey Barnes seen him a few times he looks a fine player

Darren Moore 100% genuine guy “what you see is what you get”

Villa playing Abliyum is of no significance Wicka mon - not upset, more frustrated than owt

Harvey Barnes seen him a few times he looks a fine player

Darren Moore 100% genuine guy “what you see is what you get”
    Hutton was twice guilty of straight red offences in previous derbys which went unpunished. And of course Yacobs non tackle which got him a red.
    So I know how you feel.
    Mcginn looks class and unlike Grealish can ride a tackle.

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    Hutton was twice guilty of straight red offences in previous derbys which went unpunished. And of course Yacobs non tackle which got him a red.
    So I know how you feel.
    Mcginn looks class and unlike Grealish can ride a tackle.
    somebody called him greasy jack ,yes he looks a cheating little sh#t.

Hutton has always been about as subtle as a shark attack --- nice gesture by Lionel Messi when he shaved his head & stood in as a doppelganger V B’Ham City

Check/watch the video of El Ghazi goal

https://twitter.com/SkyFootball/stat...228227/video/1

Seconds before El Ghazi shoots one of your players body checks Grealish……. unless your ovoid (similar to Dwight Gayle’s head) its extremely difficult to remain vertical when someone does this or sweeps both your legs from under you

Personally, I don't know why Sam Johnston bothered diving for El Ghazi’s shot there was a perfectly good net behind him !

** Tadge hypercritical 68 calling Grealish a cheat following Rodriguez impromptu juggling chicanery

The goal should never have stood, we should have put the game to bed much sooner, but not to be. A hollow "victory" for some of your own but some will acknowledge you got away with it. Good luck for the rest of the season except when you come to us, Albion was never considered the enemy where I grew up round Kingstanding and then Handsworth Wood.

Plenty of dogs in Witton where this one came from. Wigan at home is more relevant but hey they were a big club in the 80's! Didn't you just love it to see the smile wiped away from the serial wife shagger Terry who is slighter more intelligent than Rooney!

As for Jack Grealish - he's goes down on the floor more than one of the dogs from Witton!

Hutton has always been about as subtle as a shark attack --- nice gesture by Lionel Messi when he shaved his head & stood in as a doppelganger V B’Ham City

Check/watch the video of El Ghazi goal

https://twitter.com/SkyFootball/stat...228227/video/1

Seconds before El Ghazi shoots one of your players body checks Grealish……. unless your ovoid (similar to Dwight Gayle’s head) its extremely difficult to remain vertical when someone does this or sweeps both your legs from under you

Personally, I don't know why Sam Johnston bothered diving for El Ghazi’s shot there was a perfectly good net behind him !

** Tadge hypercritical 68 calling Grealish a cheat following Rodriguez impromptu juggling chicanery
    It's not just us who label Grealish a diving cheat. It's the whole of football. We can't all be wrong.
    Hutton us a thug. Always has been take off your blinkers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)