+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Raul Jimenez

Quote Originally Posted by nortonwolf View Post
    Couldn't agree with you more, Norton'. This season our lads have all performed wonderfully well, however, I think it fair to say that none have given greater service than our 'Magic Mex'. In striving for success he has been tireless, and with his strike partner, Jota, he's been the business end of a Wolves 'counter-attack' that has made most other PL teams sit up and take notice. I'm absolutely delighted at the thought of having him in our ranks next season and thereafter.

Interesting reading some of the early posts about Jimenez, I am glad he has changed peoples opinions. We just need him to stick a few away on Sunday. The signing also sends out a message to other clubs that we mean business.

So Spurs keep your hands of Jota.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Interesting reading some of the early posts about Jimenez, I am glad he has changed peoples opinions. We just need him to stick a few away on Sunday. The signing also sends out a message to other clubs that we mean business.

So Spurs keep your hands of Jota.
    That crossed my mind too Abbo, Jimenez and our fortunes changed when Nuno bought Dendoncker in and we went two up top. That little change suited the team defensively and Jimenez and Jota as a forward partnership, we're seeing the best of them both now...

Spurs are supposedly interested in another Jota, a ****ager at Benfica already valued at 30 million euros!

Excellent news!

Quote Originally Posted by nortonwolf View Post
    That crossed my mind too Abbo, Jimenez and our fortunes changed when Nuno bought Dendoncker in and we went two up top. That little change suited the team defensively and Jimenez and Jota as a forward partnership, we're seeing the best of them both now...

Spurs are supposedly interested in another Jota, a ****ager at Benfica already valued at 30 million euros!
    Yes they are Gav, but a number of Spurs fans are calling for their club to sign Jota from Wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Yes they are Gav, but a number of Spurs fans are calling for their club to sign Jota from Wolves.
    I think you have got me and Norton mixed up here!

Raul was on the score sheet on Sunday evening when Mexico beat Cuba 7-0. He put two in the back of the net and had assists in three more before he was subbed. Having said that he missed several chances, or Mexico would have won about 12-0. The final is not until early July, I wonder when he is going to get a rest?

Here's the goals from the game!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)