+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Mansfield Town 08.12.18

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Not a good start. Hardly any outlet in that team. And how does Thomas keep getting picked? Wish he had gone 442, Dennis instead of Vaughn
    Clearly going to be a backs against the wall effort. Only problem with that is if Mansfield score early.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Clearly going to be a backs against the wall effort. Only problem with that is if Mansfield score early.
    I'd say by setting us up to play in our own half that is very likely to happen

Today is where we find out how who wants to play for our club going forward. If any player on the pitch today cannot motivate themselves or perform for themselves and their teammates in this fixture then they never will be able to.

Here we go then.... Neal Ardley's Black and White army. Let's hope they're properly up for the battle today....

Hmm iFollow doesn't seem to working. Not yet at least. I'm assuming this game is available for oversees Pies?

It didn't work for me using Firefox Slack, I changed to Google Chrome and it works fine on there if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by CheezyNCFC View Post
    It didn't work for me using Firefox Slack, I changed to Google Chrome and it works fine on there if that helps.
    I'm using Chrome. What a ****ing pain in the arse.

Good heavens, we've actually had at least one shot on target! Sounding a bit tasty out there!

We're growing into the game, solid start to be fair, let's hope we can keep the tempo up.

Quote Originally Posted by CheezyNCFC View Post
    We're growing into the game, solid start to be fair, let's hope we can keep the tempo up.
    Yep sounds like a proper derby match so far and we do sound to be up for it

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast