+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Mansfield Town 08.12.18

Another Saturday and same old story... oh well

We haven't played badly and there's no reason we can't still get a result. The players need to show some resilience and belief in what they're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Bit early for that isn't it? Let's hope the players don't think that way!

Don't despair yet Irish, we may be 1-0 down but to be fair with the personal available we're not doing half bad, plenty of time to go mate, could go either way this one, it's end to end.

I like your optimism guys I really do but the problem is this bunch don't inspire any optimism in me at all... How are they so fragile... It baffles me how a half decent team simply cannot stop conceding goals... It's quite sad really

I like your optimism guys I really do but the problem is this bunch don't inspire any optimism in me at all... How are they so fragile... It baffles me how a half decent team simply cannot stop conceding goals... It's quite sad really
    This does NOT sound like the Notts we know and ...err....love (!) today Irish ...keep the faith!

As I said earlier. We have players that can change the game. This game is made for Hemmings to bag against his former side.
    Thomas and Vaughan having good games. Not sure anyone can describe it as same old same old, we have competed which is definitely something we have NOT often enough.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    This does NOT sound like the Notts we know and ...err....love (!) today Irish ...keep the faith!
    Fingers crossed Swale I just want a Saturday night in the local without someone asking how much we lost by today! Ha ha

Really entertaining half. End to end stuff, with both teams having chances. Mansfield just have more quality than us in the final third. Their pace on the break is causing all sorts of problems for us. Second half should be interesting - an early goal for them and we'll be dead and burried, but we've always got a chance at 1-0.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Can you watch it in the app? Not ideal perhaps but better than nowt?
    Loaded Chrome and at the moment that is working.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast