+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: January clear out? Who goes?

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    I also think we need to send Mark Stallard on holiday again
    Or re-sign him.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Husin has demonstrated time and again he can do a lot worse. As for Patching, I’m beginning to think we signed him from Man City Ladies - because he doesn’t look cut out for the men’s game.

Crawford might be worth a game, even though he seems pretty anonymous when he comes on as sub. Same with Kellett, but I’m clutching at straws here.
    I don't mean to come across as homophobic, because really I'm not, but all these players are Nancies. He need some hard men.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I don't mean to come across as homophobic, because really I'm not, but all these players are Nancies. He need some hard men.
    I know what you mean, we need to have the tough guys in place to allow the pretty boys to do their stuff. Think we need more Bishop and Ravenhill (a centre-of-the-park Turley would do!) to free up the Alan Judge and Ben Davies types (if only!)

I know this is a daft question: How have we ended up with a huge squad comprised almost entirely of mediocre to poor players?

And so is this: Why not have half the number of at least average players?

Whichever manager signed the individual crap player they are always okayed or sanctioned by either the chairman or the ceo, so the blame lies at the absolute top of this almighty mess !

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Nope probably few out of contract but mutual consent? We really do have to be ruthless of this club is going down
    Mutual consent will mean paying up the contract at that stage of a season, they won't walk away on the cheap and why should they?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I know what you mean, we need to have the tough guys in place to allow the pretty boys to do their stuff. Think we need more Bishop and Ravenhill (a centre-of-the-park Turley would do!) to free up the Alan Judge and Ben Davies types (if only!)
    Maybe McParland wasn't that bad after all? Didn't he sign these players?

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Whichever manager signed the individual crap player they are always okayed or sanctioned by either the chairman or the ceo, so the blame lies at the absolute top of this almighty mess !
    You can't say that Happy, you will be in the bitter club with me ha ha ha but you are absolutely right!

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    There is only one player out of contract at the end of the month and that is Milsom.

It will simply not be possible get rid of a load of the players unless their contracts are terminated by mutual consent. That will cost Alan Hardy more money.

I think a more realistic scenario will be that Alan Hardy allows Neal Ardley to bring in a few faces as he alluded to in his interview and a few will go out on loan until the end of the season.

I can’t see any wholesale changes happening until the summer.
    And who will want these players in their team? Radford, Dunkirk, Carlton. Probably not and they don't pay 2k a week plus do they!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Mmm tricky question this one. Obviously MiG and all the Vlad-people but beyond that I don't really see any other forum coming in for most of our posters.
    Why are you bringing me into this argument, aren't you a mod you pathetic fool.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast