+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Next 4 games

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Ok so today didn't go to plan as usual but the next 4 games might offer something, I'm gonna try my best to predict some positive news...

Tranmere (H) Draw
    Grimsby (A) Draw
    Macclesfield (H) Win
    Bury (H) Draw

What do you guys and gals think....
    I think Bury will beat us at home, unless we nick one of those backs-to-the-wall draws and rely on them not being able to convert one of their 25 shots. If we can't beat Macc at home then it really is good night for us.

I’m a great believer in that well-used phrase about taking one game at a time. So I’ll predict a win against Tranmere and leave off predicting the rest of those games for the time being.

Tranmere (H) Lose
    Grimsby (A) Lose
    Macclesfield (H) Draw (Sol's first point, he declares himself as a managerial genius)
    Bury (H) Lose

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    It's ob morale is zero, as is the teams self confidence but I still believe there's the bones of a decent team amongst our hordes of players. Especially with 2 or 3 additions during the Janny-Tranny window.
    Maybe, but I think we have to wait for our Tranny signings before we start getting points. If the cash isn't there or Hardy cocks it up, we're down. Oh, and please don't wait until the last day of the window to make signings.

Unless we suddenly start improving i think the best we can hope for is 2 points.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Bury are the best side we’ve played this season, so I’ve written that one off. Tranmere feels like Oldham and Carlisle, so we might scrape a point if we’re lucky. Grimsby and Macc are winnable games - let’s just hope we have a few more players fully fit and Ardley has found a midfield that can compete for 90 minutes. And full backs who can defend crosses.
    Bury were easily the best side we have faced this season and the lad ( name escapes me) who played out wide on the left, the best player I have seen.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Bury were easily the best side we have faced this season and the lad ( name escapes me) who played out wide on the left, the best player I have seen.
    Danny Mayor - and I agree, he tore us to pieces down that left flank. Turley may have to kick him into Row Z early doors, if he can get near him. Of course, we’ll sign Mayor next season and he’ll suddenly turn into Nathan Thomas.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Danny Mayor - and I agree, he tore us to pieces down that left flank. Turley may have to kick him into Row Z early doors, if he can get near him. Of course, we’ll sign Mayor next season and he’ll suddenly turn into Nathan Thomas.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Ok so today didn't go to plan as usual but the next 4 games might offer something, I'm gonna try my best to predict some positive news...

Tranmere (H) Draw
    Grimsby (A) Draw
    Macclesfield (H) Win
    Bury (H) Draw

What do you guys and gals think....
    Tranmere Lose
    Grimsby Lose
    Macclesfield Draw
    Bury Lose

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Tranmere Lose
    Grimsby Lose
    Macclesfield Draw
    Bury Lose
    After predicting we would win at Mansfield, it's nice to see durham as recovered from his recent bout of optimism.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast