+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Next 4 games

Next 4 games

Ok so today didn't go to plan as usual but the next 4 games might offer something, I'm gonna try my best to predict some positive news...

Tranmere (H) Draw
    Grimsby (A) Draw
    Macclesfield (H) Win
    Bury (H) Draw

What do you guys and gals think....

Doable but rapidly losing confidence especially after the Cheltenham fiasco. Surely AH will allow NA to strengthen, otherwise I can see his investment going south. Cheltenham looking like they've found some belief

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Ok so today didn't go to plan as usual but the next 4 games might offer something, I'm gonna try my best to predict some positive news...

Tranmere (H) Draw
    Grimsby (A) Draw
    Macclesfield (H) Win
    Bury (H) Draw

Can l have a glass of what you are on, please.

Tranmere (H) Draw
    Grimsby (A) Draw
    Macclesfield (H) Win
    Bury (H) Draw

Bury are the best side we’ve played this season, so I’ve written that one off. Tranmere feels like Oldham and Carlisle, so we might scrape a point if we’re lucky. Grimsby and Macc are winnable games - let’s just hope we have a few more players fully fit and Ardley has found a midfield that can compete for 90 minutes. And full backs who can defend crosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston flyer View Post
    Doable but rapidly losing confidence especially after the Cheltenham fiasco. Surely AH will allow NA to strengthen, otherwise I can see his investment going south. Cheltenham looking like they've found some belief

It's ob morale is zero, as is the teams self confidence but I still believe there's the bones of a decent team amongst our hordes of players. Especially with 2 or 3 additions during the Janny-Tranny window. Mansfield are a more than decent team and we just about managed to match them for 1 half, so I spose that's kinda encouraging. In the Aardvark we trust cos if he can't rescue us then I doubt we are rescue-able.
    Last edited by countygump; 08-12-2018 at 05:45 PM.

Win, draw, win, loss

6 points out of a possible 12 sounds beyond us on current form but who knows, may get 8 points with a bit of luck on our side (and a bent ref)

Name:  Magpie 02.jpg
Views: 1551
Size:  12.0 KB

Our position is looking more precarious after each game.

We could really do with 6 points from those next 4 games but I'm not too confident.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Can l have a glass of what you are on, please.
    Jameson sir... I'll save you a sup

Tranmere (H) Draw
    Grimsby (A) Draw
    Macclesfield (H) Win
    Bury (H) Draw

Very optimistic but we will need that form to reach the 55 points that Ardley alludes to.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast