+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Next 4 games

I honestly thought Navy that we would put some extra effort in. But after a promising first 20 minutes we then decided to throw the towel in. Apart from 3 or 4 players the rest just don't give a fo ok

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Tranmere (H) Lose
    Grimsby (A) Lose
    Macclesfield (H) Draw (Sol's first point, he declares himself as a managerial genius)
    Bury (H) Lose
    Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I honestly thought Navy that we would put some extra effort in. But after a promising first 20 minutes we then decided to throw the towel in. Apart from 3 or 4 players the rest just don't give a fo ok
    When was the last time you saw Notts put up some fight against the Slags...? I think it was back in the 1970s.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Ross View Post
    When was the last time you saw Notts put up some fight against the Slags...? I think it was back in the 1970s.
    We last beat them in the league in 2005. The only other time after that was the Johnstone Paint Trophy.

Okay! I was being a bit rhetorical. We seem to play krap against them, even when we have a good side.

2 draws, a win against Macc and a loss to Bury. 5 points from 12. Best we can hope for. Not Ardley's fault. I feel sorry for the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    2 draws, a win against Macc and a loss to Bury. 5 points from 12. Best we can hope for. Not Ardley's fault. I feel sorry for the guy.
    He did a thorough analysis for his interview so he knows what he's in for. Impossible task unless he's able to bring a couple of decent players, presumably loan, another Yates and Grant types.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123