+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Absolute garbage

Absolute garbage

But we won so who gives a phook.. YIPPEE ..A much needed three points indeed iplayed n atrocitious conditions ..The pressure was on but the CLARETS delivered today against a Brighton team who offered as little as us apart from near the end.. All that mattered today was getting a win,so anything you doom and bloomers will go right over my head ..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    But we won so who gives a phook.. YIPPEE ..A much needed three points indeed iplayed n atrocitious conditions ..The pressure was on but the CLARETS delivered today against a Brighton team who offered as little as us apart from near the end.. All that mattered today was getting a win,so anything you doom and bloomers will go right over my head ..
    No doom and gloom here Alfi.Much needed 3 points.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Yes, A much needed win....Why was Tarks sucking his thumb after he scored ??
    I Really hope , thats not intended for the Fans,..But looked like it.

We battled and at least played like we actually give a sh-it!

Quote Originally Posted by bfcjon View Post
    If the gesture was intended at our fans jon I'd be really P!ssed off, and have a different opinion of Tarky.

Great opening post Alto.

Onwards and Upwards!

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Great opening post Alto.

Onwards and Upwards!
    You are getting us (Alf and Me) mixed up again 59.

Alf is the ugly, older one who tours the UK in the summer conning folk out of money doing their drives, and he has a P!ss bag.

Alto (Me) is the good looking younger one who is not too tight to take holidays abroad, and I don't need a P!ss bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    If the gesture was intended at our fans jon I'd be really P!ssed off, and have a different opinion of Tarky.
    Me too Alto, Tarky is one of my favorite players ,...But just seen a You tube clip, and He looks to be sucking his thumb, and looking at the lower tier,...I know he has had a little stick lately performance wise, Just hope that was not some sort of retaliation for the stick he has received in recent weeks. As we need a fit and fully focused Tarky.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    You are getting us (Alf and Me) mixed up again 59.

Alf is the ugly, older one who tours the UK in the summer conning folk out of money doing their drives, and he has a P!ss bag.

Alto (Me) is the good looking younger one who is not too tight to take holidays abroad, and I don't need a P!ss bag.
    When we eventually meet up I'm going to empty my Piss bag over your head Alto...

I think 59/60 should pay a visit to Specsavers he's always getting us mixed up the senile old Cnut..lol

Quote Originally Posted by bfcjon View Post
    Most footballers have brains not much bigger than the size of a pea, God knows why he was sucking his thumb, why do some of them suck their knuckles, but if it was aimed at our fans I'm impressed, it indicates a quick thinking, cutting edge wit and intelligence not normally associated with his profession.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)