+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheffield Wednesday Post Match Thoughts

Sheffield Wednesday Post Match Thoughts

Once again is it a point won or two points lost, probably the latter considering the expectations we seemed to have of this game. With so many 2-2s this season we'll soon be known as Desmond and the ballerinas The chances are there for us to get away from the drop zone but we're just not able to take them, something we can't afford to do next Saturday.

Thoughts on today's events at Hillsborough?

Cant beilieve im typing this but we should be beating teams like Wednesday, they are very poor.

Need to defend better and start turning draws into wins

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Cant beilieve im typing this but we should be beating teams like Wednesday, they are very poor.

Need to defend better and start turning draws into wins
    I’ve heard similar many times this season.
    All those poor teams we play and we don’t beat them. That’s relegation form.

We have always looked more dangerous when we put 2 up top.
    We don’t against the better teams which I understand.
    But they were awful today and we should have gone for it.
    Some of the chances we missed were terrible.
    Vaulks miss was shocking.
    2 points dropped today and I would put it down to bravery of the substitutions.

The league table says they are a better team than us. So, for me, it's an excellent away result.
    But, not taking chances, and being unable to keep a clean sheet, is costing us big style. Think they will be more disappointed than us, not swatting little Rotherham aside.

In my opinion our side is better than the team they were last in the Championship. If Tony Stewart doesn't spend any money on a striker or two in January then he never will.

Ronnie put the Wednesday goals down to sloppy defending by Semi. For those that went is that a fair comment?

Think we need Raggett back in at CB and push semi into midfield where he cause less harm asap.

Any point away from home in this league is a good point. Shows how far we have come that we are complaining about not winning at Hillsborough.

One of semi's worse games, out played too many times. Wood was also too slow. Need Robertson back

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast