+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who are we today sir??

Who are we today sir??

“Look, there's Daniel there wi' his pet Behre. I could shout at 'em; it's not a pet, Sir, Behre are not pets. ...

Not a footballer either

Potts not Been the best last few weeks..,
    But really??

Beginning to think we have a tinker man in the technical area .

The lack of a plan B is also a concern , teams have worked us out and when they execute well we don't have the answers .

Not good enough BFC .

If we don't make the top 6 this season then some serious questions need to be asked .

Minimum target top 6 , all day long with the spend for this level .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Beginning to think we have a tinker man in the technical area .

The lack of a plan B is also a concern , teams have worked us out and when they execute well we don't have the answers .

Not good enough BFC .

If we don't make the top 6 this season then some serious questions need to be asked .

Minimum target top 6 , all day long with the spend for this level .
    Luton worked us out, and I said so at the time....
    They were the first to stop us, and we were lucky in that game....
    I’ll wager it’s a 6 th or 7th.. and I’ll go seventh, AT BEST

We have amassed 1 point from the last nine!
    I have to say I can see us getting no more than 3 points from the next 5 games with hopefully a win over Charlton but that could easily be a draw or a defeat?
    As I have said before it’s easy making these videos on the official site saying “WE WANT TO GET PROMOTED” and “WE WANT TO WIN THE LEAGUE”
    I want lots of things but I won’t get them unless I work extremely hard and it’s the same with this lot they need to work harder at doing their jobs better than they currently are?

Talk abart people with fante hart's.
    Gera grip.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Talk abart people with fante hart's.
    Gera grip.
    You are aware Mr C that we have other than Sunderland the most expensive assembled squad in the league .

The bar has to be set somewhere , not turning up at Wycombe isn't good enough .

The criticism is constructive , if we don't have targets then we will just become another league one club and we are better than that .

Faint hearts that were present when we had around 1700 at home? That went away when we took maybe 50 to 60 fans away, at best?
    Sorry Colliers, but after 45 years, this faint heart is definitely still beating...... unlike the stuttering hearts in this team at the moment! I don’t need to get a grip when I see us slipping down the League every week that passes! Or are you watching another Barnsley to the one I’m watching?
    We were poor for a win against Luton, flattered at Accrington, asleep at Sunderland, and deserved nowt against Donny....
    What is there to get a grip on? A win away in the cup??? Against Sarfend....? We are poor, and it’s not defensible.

What’s damned annoying, is that we have the skill to beat every team in this League. So who’s heart isn’t beating right?
    I’ll praise massively when it’s due..... but it’s not due, is it.

Let’s not forget the Point Gillingham nearly got, the lack of ANYTHING at Shrewsbury and a lucky 3 points against Southend Jules!
    It’s not a faint heart with the squad we have I expect much better than what’s on offer, 20 games in and I think we have deserved to win 4!

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Let’s not forget the Point Gillingham nearly got, the lack of ANYTHING at Shrewsbury and a lucky 3 points against Southend Jules!
    It’s not a faint heart with the squad we have I expect much better than what’s on offer, 20 games in and I think we have deserved to win 4!
    I have to conced though, this season has been infinitely more enjoyable so far, than the whole of last, and half of the previous...

Yes mate because we are in a pub league so the expectations are higher which is why we get frustrated more!
    It’s never enjoyable in Premier League 2 when you know before the season kicks off that all you have to play for is survival.
    When we got to the Premier League older Premier players like Molby, Hendrie, Wilkinson and Thompson chose to come down a level to continue playing that is extremely rare now because they are paid fortunes and can retire!
    So what we are left with is trying to unearth gems and bringing them on, once we have done that they jump ship to clubs that will pay them stupid money.....we can’t win!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast