+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mediocre squad even for the Championship.

If we have any hope of winning the title games like this need to be won. Prospective champions would react after last Friday and show everyone they have what it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    I think we're capable of going up to Inverness and getting a positive result. Yes, it will be hard, but definitely do-able.
    Were you at Cappielow today? Did you see us vs Ayr?

Serious questions BTW.

Thoughts after the game. Every cross into the box and Rakovan looked suspect. He got away with one in the 2nd half were the Morton boy stood his ground and Rakovan just collapsed and luckily got the foul. Eventually we got caught out at the goal were he flapped. If you ain't getting it stay on your effin line! Bombscare of a keeper.
    We then started playing with the intensity we should have had from the start.
    I was surprised Aird got hooked.
    King had a great chance to win it near the end and blew it.
    Morton are a poor team. Two points dropped especially with County drawing.

Rakovan is crap, a bombscare, Siegrist not too much better but at least was in goal when we had the positive results and a few cleansheets, so will be glad to see him come back until such time as we get an upgrade

Whats stopping Alexander getting between the sticks? Is there some sort of rule to stop a coach signing as a player?

Have seen the equaliser and it is comical stuff. Foul when the guy is on the byeline going nowhere and Rakovan at the cross is in nomansland. Circus stuff, pub footballers. Couldn't have f ucked it up more if they tried.

Yea just saw it, what a joke of a goal to gift away, Rakovan absolute pish beyond belief, wtf was that??

And stupidity from Booth to give the fk away, they had him stuck at the byline, him and King, he had nowhere to go, just nonsense

I am really struggling to make excuses for Rakovan there, but i just cannot come up with anything! He is the tallest on the park, a good 6-8" taller than 2 of our players nearest to him, but he seemed to give up before he reached the flight of the ball and failed to find his punch. Not being pressured by any Morton player, he should have been odds on to clutch the ball without having to jump!

What is it about us and keepers since Rado? Thought having to play Lewis so much last season was bad, but this one is no much better and here for at least another 18 month! The lesser of 2 evils had better be back soon, with Mehmet fit and playing not long after!

I was at Greenock today and wish I'd stayed in the Norseman, that was a much weakened Morton team today and we were pish. We are so poor. Radovan is a bombscare, his little Xmas gift was terrible. Knew we were away to flog a goal when Billy Ming and Rubbisch came on, feck me why are these two even getting a strip? The honeymoon is over for Robbie me thinks.

3 players out of a few who imo are well below the standard our new manager will want to keep! Sadly there is a few more who will struggle when the pressure mounts.
    As much as some have had a go at Gunboat for his point changing of the manager he was bang on as it was pivotal regards recruitment during the summer....the below standard players Csaba brought in are most def giving us their best......that is just not good enough to win this tight league Championship or not!!
    MM made a massive boob under his own name on this score and will probably cost us another season in this league unless funds are made available for RN to get at worst 3-4 quality/experienced players in!
    if we do we might just make it to the play offs or with fingers crossed the title??

mon utd?!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)