+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: testing time for Tony stewart

Actually we're 5th from bottom.....

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Actually we're 5th from bottom.....
    My apologies, we are 5th bottom ��

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    Your first point is absolutely true. Your second point is not absolutely true as we are 4th bottom and struggling to keep out of the relegation zone. Your third quote is also optimistic but not necessarily wrong and your 4th one also comes under the category of if Mr Stewart did back his words with money, it wouldn't guarantee us staying at this level of football, even though I do agree with what you are saying.
    yes but we are out of the relegation zone not the whipping boys and lost one in 8 (of top my head) for rotherham and any team that is holding there own.

there no guarantees obviously but you don't think 3 good quality additions wouldn't give you even more confidence of staying up.

keep the loan signings (as loans ) and get 3 more in than when we are safe talk about signing permanently if there is a deal to be done

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Or is he backing the manager but the manager doesn’t want to spend the money?
    why wouldn't Warne went to do that ??
    if the right player isn't available than I understand that (but surely there are 1 or 2 players he would want to sign)

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    why wouldn't Warne went to do that ??
    if the right player isn't available than I understand that (but surely there are 1 or 2 players he would want to sign)
    now we are at the business end of the season he knows we aren't the whipping boys out of the relegation zone surely January is the time to go for it and secure out survival.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    now we are at the business end of the season he knows we aren't the whipping boys out of the relegation zone surely January is the time to go for it and secure out survival.
    I was pointing the fact that you don’t know If TS is backing him or not.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I was pointing the fact that you don’t know If TS is backing him or not.
    w

Paul Warne has said players need to go out before some can come in.

that's working to a tight ship

with safety a possibility it should be get a couple players in to see us right and if we can unload anyone to help the wage bill than do it.

not 1 out 1 in scenario

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12