+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for Proctor

Have said since start of season that 3-5-2 has to be our best formation with the players we have but Warny is **** scared to do this.

if your all thinking proctor is the answer to our goal draught then its time to lay off the ale..

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Have said since start of season that 3-5-2 has to be our best formation with the players we have but Warny is **** scared to do this.

we cant keep a clean sheet with 1 extra at the back so what convinces you playing with 3 at the back will help. plus that formation is a attacking one its not scoring thats the problem

this will be controversial but the best thing for rufc would be.
    put woody out to pasture, try to sign raggett from norwich, bring ike back from loan. and sell ajayi for anything over 1.5 million in january...
    with the money start looking for a decent keeper and a holding midfielder.
    playing ajayi in midfield is mental. he cant pass a ball, hes crap under pressure hes half decent in the air and has a bit of pace..

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    if your all thinking proctor is the answer to our goal draught then its time to lay off the ale..
    Disagree.
    Playing him and Smith would be more productive imo.
    Have to say Cayton that your statement comes across as arrogant.
    We all need to lay off the Ale and your correct don’t fall off your pedestal. Not the first time this has been said about you is it ?
    Proctor on his own no but as a front two yes in my humble opinion.

He may not be the answer long term but he is certainly effective when brought on as a sub and given a reasonable amount of time to have an impact.
    Yesterday was a classic example of when he should have been brought on to win the game for us.
    Wednesday's defence was all over the place and couldn't handle Smith so having Proctor tormenting them as well would have sent them into meltdown. I'm absolutely certain he wouldn't have missed that golden opportunity that Vaulks put wide.
    Come on Warney, show a bit of ambition and let's start turning these draws into wins.

this will be controversial but the best thing for rufc would be.
    put woody out to pasture, try to sign raggett from norwich, bring ike back from loan. and sell ajayi for anything over 1.5 million in january...
    with the money start looking for a decent keeper and a holding midfielder.
    playing ajayi in midfield is mental. he cant pass a ball, hes crap under pressure hes half decent in the air and has a bit of pace..
    Agree with some of this but Vaulks can't pass a ball either and we keep playing him in midfield. I lost count of the number of times he gave the ball straight back to Wednesday yesterday. Keep it simple Will, stop trying to make the Hollywood pass every time and you just might become a decent, consistent player!

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Disagree.
    Playing him and Smith would be more productive imo.
    Have to say Cayton that your statement comes across as arrogant.
    We all need to lay off the Ale and your correct don’t fall off your pedestal. Not the first time this has been said about you is it ?
    Proctor on his own no but as a front two yes in my humble opinion.
    i dont give a **** if you think my reply is arrogant or not. you gave your opinion i gave mine. proctor is not the answer to get us the goals we need (in my humble opinion)

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Agree with some of this but Vaulks can't pass a ball either and we keep playing him in midfield. I lost count of the number of times he gave the ball straight back to Wednesday yesterday. Keep it simple Will, stop trying to make the Hollywood pass every time and you just might become a decent, consistent player!
    totally agree, vaulks is not the holding midfielder we need

i dont give a **** if you think my reply is arrogant or not. you gave your opinion i gave mine. proctor is not the answer to get us the goals we need (in my humble opinion)
    Brave Behind a keyboard aren’t you?
    Oh yes someone said that you before didn’t they but you soon back tracked on that didn’t you?
    End of reply from me.
    Plank

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast