+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for Proctor

[QUOTE=caytonmiller;39083081]i dont give a **** if you think my reply is arrogant or not. you gave your opinion i gave mine. proctor is not the answer to get us the goals we need (in my humble opinion)[/QUOTE Well you wont know unless you try it

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    i dont give a **** if you think my reply is arrogant or not. you gave your opinion i gave mine. proctor is not the answer to get us the goals we need (in my humble opinion)
    Who took the jam out of your doughnut you mardy fecker.

I think if we,d have gone 442 yesterday the grunters could well have picked us off and ended up with an undeserved win.

Quality players like Reach and Bannon were alreAdy playing killer passes for both goals.

I would have stuck with 451 but changed the midfield by using less wingers and introducing Newellio and or Manning as an attacking option but can still contribute to midfield duties.

But hey what do I know....PW he knows more about managing football than I,ll ever know.

He,ll sort it.....he alwAys does

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Brave Behind a keyboard aren’t you?
    Oh yes someone said that you before didn’t they but you soon back tracked on that didn’t you?
    End of reply from me.
    Plank
    What's up back of the net. You seem to be looking to cause agro. If you don't like other people's opinion don't read them. If you don't like reading my opinion you don't have too just use the block button.
    And since you recall me backing down you will clearly remember I called yak a Dick which I apologised for. If that's what you call me backing down then I would do it every time. So less of the PLANK insults.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Who took the jam out of your doughnut you mardy fecker.
    Which jam scum?

What's up back of the net. You seem to be looking to cause agro. If you don't like other people's opinion don't read them. If you don't like reading my opinion you don't have too just use the block button.
    And since you recall me backing down you will clearly remember I called yak a Dick which I apologised for. If that's what you call me backing down then I would do it every time. So less of the PLANK insults.
    Bloody hell its passionate stuff this Millers talk.
    Don’t think it’s worth falling out for.
    Group hugs everyone 😆😆

What about Vassell? Wasn’t he signed as a goal scorer? Seems to be getting an easy ride given that he hasn’t scored yet. Big disappointment for me.

Think we have more chance of scoring with Proctor on pitch but is he ready to start, imo he was started to early from his injury and ended up out for a few games so I’d be cautious but definitely get him some game time in second half.

Why not play Smith with Vassell behind him instead of trying Williams with that role?
    Williams is a winger and good at it, any manager who can’t see that needs to take a good look at himself imo.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSRich View Post
    What about Vassell? Wasn’t he signed as a goal scorer? Seems to be getting an easy ride given that he hasn’t scored yet. Big disappointment for me.
    Looked good in pre-season, but seems to be a bit bogged down with injury/fitness problems. If Warney continues to play only one up front, Vassell's not going to get much chance to play in his real position as he's third choice behind Smith and Proctor. He hasn't spent much time on the pitch, but played well as sub at Birmingham, setting up Taylor's goal. Thought that Warney might give him a run in the team after that , but he didn't.

we cant keep a clean sheet with 1 extra at the back so what convinces you playing with 3 at the back will help. plus that formation is a attacking one its not scoring thats the problem
    The formation can be both an attacking one or a defensive one or indeed both at the same time. 3 at the back means we can defend a little higher up the pitch but not as high as we do now and it means we dont have to play as deep as we do right now either.

Our problems have almost always been down to us defending to high or to deep and the 3 at the back formation gives us more control of the pitch in midfield.

Having 2 players up top who are actual strikers has to give us more of a chance of scoring than pinning our hopes on midfielders as was proved with the 2 blazing misses from Volks and Towell this weekend.

That is why I think the formation will suit the players better.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast