+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Time for Proctor

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    You don’t after be a greyhound biglad but watch Rod Fern in the box quicker than bolt.
    My references using Derbyshire. He was gone before the the defenders knew where the ball was..

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    My references using Derbyshire. He was gone before the the defenders knew where the ball was..
    But that is more knowing how to lose your marker rather than speed. In the penalty box from corners etc its becomes more a speed of thinking game rather than a speed of running one.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    But that is more knowing how to lose your marker rather than speed. In the penalty box from corners etc its becomes more a speed of thinking game rather than a speed of running one.
    aye my point. speed of mind not body. proctor doesn't have either

aye my point. speed of mind not body. proctor doesn't have either
    Are you joking or what? take a look at the equaliser against Sheff U and then come back and apologise.

https://www.ngolos.com/videos/2018-1...m-sheffieldutd

Haha apologised for what? I gave you my opinion like you keep giving yours about us playing 3 at the back

[QUOTE=caytonmiller;39084801]Haha apologised for what? I gave you my opinion like you keep giving yours about us playing 3 at the back[/QUOTE

Opinions are changed when proven wrong but as you do not want to apologise after been proven wrong I must surmise that you are the type of person that would argue black is white in the middle of a power cut down the pit. OH Well!

Would you like me to change my opinion so it suits your agenda? Would it make biglad a happy bunny if everyone agreed with you? Your statement says it all when you say "proven wrong". How can a opinion be right or wrong? Isn't it facts that are right or wrong?. Ow I guess not in your darkened pit world. Deputy by any chance?

Would you like me to change my opinion so it suits your agenda? Would it make biglad a happy bunny if everyone agreed with you? Your statement says it all when you say "proven wrong". How can a opinion be right or wrong? Isn't it facts that are right or wrong?. Ow I guess not in your darkened pit world. Deputy by any chance?
    Link: A change of opinion

Nope I was not a Deputy.

Opinions change all the time mate when someone is willing to accept when they are wrong.

The goal against Sheff U shows that Proctors speed of reaction in the box was top notch *FACT" so please tell me why you are still defending your opinion in the face of it being proved wrong? I guess you just dont want to change it because you are not man enough to do so. OH well!

There you go again trying to tell me I'm wrong. Why can't you just disagree with my opinion and leave it at that?
    I guess your 3142 formation you keep banging on about even though out of the 92 pro teams only a handful of professional managers play it is right and warne playing 451 is wrong?

If you watch again without your blinkers on you will see the two defenders reacted just as quick as proctor and there's argument the defender who ended up nearest the strike reacted quicker. It was only the fact the ball was traveling towards proctor he get there first.

If you want me to feed your ego then I will add this
    The thing that does stand out from the play of proctor was the ground he covered. I didn't realise on the day he was near our own 18 yard box when we stole the ball. Though tbf he had only been on 10 minutes so should be full of running.

Anyway that's me done. You can have the last word... Thanks

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456