+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lascelles !!! Just Fu ck off now!

Lascelles !!! Just Fu ck off now!

Fkin dreadful !!!!!
    Schoolboy defending !
    Just **** off now
    Club captain my ar se!

Doesn't look remotely interested. No passion no heart. On ya way please we only want players who want to play for the shirt.

Reminded me of Steven Taylor with their goal at the end... backing off, backing off, backing off

Take the money for him .dreadful!

Quote Originally Posted by Xamand View Post
    Reminded me of Steven Taylor with their goal at the end... backing off, backing off, backing off
    WTF someone didnŽt bring down the runner, IŽll never know. We missed Schar today too.

We've been worse defensively since he came back. I was against selling him initially but his head has been turned and he has started believing the hype. Not sure who he will go to that's better and more regular rather than being a benchwarmer. The only issue is the fat slug will trouser the money most likely.

Today just proves once and for all Fernandez and Schar need to be our centre back pairing, if anyone offers 15m plus for lascelles snap their hands off

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Fkin dreadful !!!!!
    Schoolboy defending !
    Just **** off now
    Club captain my ar se!
    Totally agree I managed to scream "TACKLE" 3 ferking times before the shot.

Disgraceful...

Quote Originally Posted by Xamand View Post
    This ^^

Definitely the worst player on the field today, time to get rid asap, Shar is way better. Why does our defense back off forwards running at them, I lost count of them running 15 or 20 yards into the box with no opposition. Lascelles shows no command of his area, the goal they scored says it all about him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)