+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Xmas to all on Tykesmad and visitors too

Happy Xmas to all on Tykesmad and visitors too

Been busy up in Lapland , soortin all the toys for all the girls and boys , I'm in Butterfields n Massies next week if you want to sit on my knee !!!! , God bless you all Ciao Roma

Merry Xmas everyone , our team is frustrating us all , the country's falling apart by the day but at least we can celebrate something .

Not a religious man but families get together and that's always a good thing .

Season's Greetings to everyone who posts on here .

I hope each and everyone of you cherish this time with your families and wish you a very Happy Christmas and a special New Year.

Av nivva been a religious man but respect all culture's rights, including Christians, to enjoy and celebrate their particular God so I too wish all on here a happy, joyous Christmas.

Av got mi trimmings up and the beauty iz it ent cost mi a penny. Plastic tree, leets and baubles up frum cellar and the bin liner bag full of those interlocking sugar paper trimmings tha used to mek at primary school saved frum last year. Sooarted. Well you evtto mek the effort dunt ya.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Av nivva been a religious man but respect all culture's rights, including Christians, to enjoy and celebrate their particular God so I too wish all on here a happy, joyous Christmas.

Av got mi trimmings up and the beauty iz it ent cost mi a penny. Plastic tree, leets and baubles up frum cellar and the bin liner bag full of those interlocking sugar paper trimmings tha used to mek at primary school saved frum last year. Sooarted. Well you evtto mek the effort dunt ya.
    I've always been an atheist
    Thank God
    How did your little Christmas treats get down the cellar in the first place SB.
    Did ya pinch em?

Same from me a merry shytsmas .

Did I ever tell you that tail about shytesmass

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I've always been an atheist
    Thank God
    How did your little Christmas treats get down the cellar in the first place SB.
    Did ya pinch em?
    A bought 'em when mi son wo a little 'un. Tha carnt let kids darn at Christmas. The wunt understand.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Same from me a merry shytsmas .

Did I ever tell you that tail about shytesmass
    Let's eear it Colliers. Allus enjoy thi tales.

Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Let's eear it Colliers. Allus enjoy thi tales.
    Ho o'reight then .

It's abart 5 year sin, day before Christmas, I wor in't pub wi a few of mi mates talking abart football, shyte, and pit as tha doz, more abart shyte though and if mi memory serves me correctly it was abart one of the lads dogs this dog had a piece of string hanging art of its arse but that's another story let's get back to original one after a skin full I decided to go ooam as i'm walking ooam two young kids said to me a merry Christmas Mr Colliers I said same to you and as it being Christmas I gave then a couple of bob apiece and carried on not 10 yards on another young lad I was passing and he said a merry Christmas Mr Colliers so I said same you owd lad and gave him a couple bob as I carried on i'm saying to mi seen next one's gerrin nowt then i get nearly ooam when this little one comes running up, I'm saying to mi sen gi him nowt, he said a merry shytesmas Mr Colliers, tha what I said, then ageean A merry shytsmas Mr Colliers realising he was short tunged I gave him a fiver, it made my neet after talking shyte in the pub for an hour or two then being wished a merry shytsmas on mi way ooam it made my Christmas.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast