+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Xmas to all on Tykesmad and visitors too

Another classic Mr C.

Mi Dad used to tell me abart this bloke at top a Doduth Pit, where he spent last few years of his life azza miner, who used to tell tales thad eddem laughing. A berrit wo thee. Iz name wo Bill (no surnames on 'eear ).

His surname's Colliers i'n't it

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Been busy up in Lapland , soortin all the toys for all the girls and boys , I'm in Butterfields n Massies next week if you want to sit on my knee !!!! , God bless you all Ciao Roma

Same to thee mi owd. 1st chrimbo fot new bairn. Tuther ones 10 so she dunt believe in father Christmas ennymooar which teks summat away frumpt day but ni mind, av gorrit all to come ageeun int next few years

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post

Another classic Mr C.

Mi Dad used to tell me abart this bloke at top a Doduth Pit, where he spent last few years of his life azza miner, who used to tell tales thad eddem laughing. A berrit wo thee. Iz name wo Bill (no surnames on 'eear ).
    Am not saying it wo me that used to tell thee father tails but I new your Bill, he used to run conpresser on pit top, that run fans darn pit we used have a laugh though because owd Bill as we called him was a tail teller him sen.
    Anyway that dog wi string hanging art of its arse....................
    Last edited by upthecolliers; 10-12-2018 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Same to thee mi owd. 1st chrimbo fot new bairn. Tuther ones 10 so she dunt believe in father Christmas ennymooar which teks summat away frumpt day but ni mind, av gorrit all to come ageeun int next few years
    Enjoy it Pass , am shoor tha wet bairns earrd a few times , life's precious so mek best onnit thu not bairns long , ev a gudden and all the best in future too

Not a big fan of Christmas missen. But I wish you all a Good un.

Same here Jules but I hope the Tykesmad community all have a good rest and stay healthy ready for the new year

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Happy christmas to all on Tykesmad. I'll never forget my twelfth christmas. I told my mum and dad I didn't believe in father christmas and wanted money to get what I want.

I came down on christmas morning and my presents weren't in a santa sack like they normally were and there was an envelope on the mantelpiece with my name on it and through the window on the envelope I could make out a £20 note.

My heart sank. I opened up the envelope and to my astonishment it was a fake £20 with Merry Christmas written on it and behind it was a note.

It said Merry Christmas Stephen,

Money is for none believers. You're presents are behind the sofa

I honestly don't understand half that's being written on this forum

Merry Christmas from me though to all of you Tykes

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I honestly don't understand half that's being written on this forum

Merry Christmas from me though to all of you Tykes
    Am same missen Coco, enntaclew wott summarrems onnabart , tha needsa translata wen SB pooasts

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast