+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen V Livingstone Build Up and Match Thread

I have

I compared him to Jimmy Saville once

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    surely to fvck no one is trying to say Considine wasn’t at fault for last nights goal?

One thing is for certain,if Logan done that last night the Consi fan club would be on here crucifying him for it.
    No-one is

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I'm not going to repeat all that has been said about Considine, Cosgrove etc but one point I would add from last night is that Stevie May definitely seems to be no longer pulling the tractor that was slowing him down since he signed. If he could just get his shooting boots sorted out (big if I know) he may yet have a future with us.
    Yes, he looks visibly lighter and is moving much quicker round the park. I’d say he’s shed about a stone in weight and that could make a massive difference for a professional footballer! Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Yes, he looks visibly lighter and is moving much quicker round the park. I’d say he’s shed about a stone in weight and that could make a massive difference for a professional footballer! Time will tell.
    Stevie May is a clever player and streetwise in the sense that he knows how to niggle defenders off the ball , pull away defenders to create opportunities for others , I noted that when he played for St Johnstone and have seen it more and more for us.
    His steal of the ball on goal line, turn and cross was sublime and much like the Stevie of old. I am very hopeful that he gets a couple of goals soon and that his confidence in front of goal returns so that he goes back to his instinctive style rather than overthinking it or looking to pass to another player to shoot.Apart from the lack of goals so far there is a lot that some of the younger players can learn from him to give them more of an edge

Heads up .... cue that roll on the drum .... I am about to represent that imaginary 'horde' of 'happy clappers' and that imaginary 'massed Considine defence league' (hereby refered to as CDL).

I got home late last night after a fine ceilidh for the seniors of a rural secondary school ('rules' I hear ye call ... well, call aa ye like, Ah only wish Ah had some pics ) .... anyway ... far wis we?

Ah watched highlights afore checkin in here, and ma first impression o' that first goal for Livi was "fkn hell Considine ya ****in cocksocket!!" ....

Then Ah replayed it jist tae see how much cocksocketry was involved .... and again, and again .... and I have tae conclude, that although he could hae done better, that was an awkward hoor o' a ba' tae defend. His mistake was stickin so close tae the Livi forward .... and yet .. if he didna, he would hae givin said Livi man that 12 tae 18 inches which would hae resulted in said Livi dude gettin the header..... And had that been allowed tae happen, we would be slaughterin' Consi whether Livi scored as a result or nae.

Also consider, wi his back tae goal, nae awareness o' Lewis' position, should he have put a mair 'assertive' back heider on it? Dinna ask me, Ah dinna ken .... but there's a fair few on here have played fitba in mair competitive/prestigious situations than Ah hiv - can ony o' ye look at that goal, the angle the ball came in, the positions o' the players involved, and tell me that Consi did ony worse than 'pish wi the cock he had' and jist nae get it as good as he might hae?

Edit: tae say ... Ah thought Considine was pish v St. J ... jist in case ye think ma tongue is hopelessly addicted tae the sweat o' eez bumcrack!
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 13-12-2018 at 06:11 AM.

“There may have been ****age kicks in the second half, but there were undertones of discontent at the break as the Reds were booed off the park”

Decent line from the EEs report

By the way, i have never once called McAnus, McWinless at any point[/QUOTE]

You have, anyway.....TFI, weekend fitba and fun awaits.

SF

McAnus plenty and McHunnes around the soulsearching period of his life and many other things but not McWinless as it doesn't make sense to me. You must be confusing me with another troll/phannie

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    McAnus plenty and McHunnes around the soulsearching period of his life and many other things but not McWinless as it doesn't make sense to me. You must be confusing me with another troll/phannie
    McAnus,McHunnes......ying and yang, you knew what I meant.....I retract the mcwinless as you and your little merry gang have so many pet nicknames for our coach....I genuinely don’t know/care who’s favourite is what.

SF

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast