+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen V Livingstone Build Up and Match Thread

Right. There was so much going on wi me recently that I couldna even get on here to say GIRUY to the orcs last week or even properly watch the cup final. But now, work's done, beers are ready, and I'm switching on to oh for fvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvk sake we're losing at home to this mob.

Expecting a vintage 2nd half performance to round off the day, though. 4-2 final score, you heard it here first. COYR

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Where is the surprise, it's been this way for a long time. I'm sure will get chances in the 2nd half, but have we 3 or 4 goals in us to get a result? Repeat, i wouldn't give DM tuppence to rebuild, no trust in him. To be fair to May / Cosgrove they haven't been bad, but we have zero midfield. This is his team and recruitment has been worthy of the tin tack.
    Cosgrove has won a few headers, but they don't normally go to a team-mate. May has had one good effort, but other than that he's not done much other than chase down passbacks to the keeper. Pretty standard for both of them.

Where is the surprise, it's been this way for a long time. I'm sure will get chances in the 2nd half, but have we 3 or 4 goals in us to get a result? Repeat, i wouldn't give DM tuppence to rebuild, no trust in him. To be fair to May / Cosgrove they haven't been bad, but we have zero midfield. This is his team and recruitment has been worthy of the tin tack.
    There’s no discernible style of play.
    If anything, long ball to Cosgrove.

Abysmal.

I was for giving McIness the season.

Now? Not so sure.

Only issue is I don’t trust that clown Milne to get it right.

All moot of course as Milne will not sack him.

We could go out and play like that without a manager. We’re not really getting value for money here

Wright struggled, but he didn't hide. Did he deserve the hook at half time? I think the laddies Aberdeen career ended tonight. I sense a penalty for the Dons second half.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    We could go out and play like that without a manager. We’re not really getting value for money here
    For what we are getting, McInnes is massively over paid.

Wright struggled, but he didn't hide. Did he deserve the hook at half time? I think the laddies Aberdeen career ended tonight. I sense a penalty for the Dons second half.
    I was just thinking the same... I've a feeling we'll not see much more of him and he'll go out on loan in January.

Not from that beak nosed cheat.

McInnes has no clue with that type of player. Greg Stewart struggled under McInnes, Christie was poor at times, yet they flourish elsewhere. Those 2 at least had Rooney to supply as well. Wright will be another Cammy Smith under Derek - he's too small so won't get the chances.

He’s Cammy Smith Mk2.
    Decent Championship player.
    Headless chicken.

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast