+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen V Livingstone Build Up and Match Thread

Unlike Aberdeen
    So much goal action / shots at goal .... WOW
    Got out of jail card tonight but heaps and heaps of effort
    Extra time goal more than welcome.
    Great stuff.
    Boo Boo at half time
    Clappy Clappy at Full time
    Well done Reds a good nights work

Anyone watching on the box explain what was going on with the Cosgrove penalty decision? Looked a stone waller from the souther but then noticed we didn't have a lot of players kicking up a fuss when he gave it the other way.

Surely to f*ck he didn't play for the pen did he?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Anyone watching on the box explain what was going on with the Cosgrove penalty decision? Looked a stone waller from the souther but then noticed we didn't have a lot of players kicking up a fuss when he gave it the other way.

Surely to f*ck he didn't play for the pen did he?
    Looks like he was clipped just outside the box but he went down like he dived.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Get it right up you, you inbred, beak-nosed, bent piece of sh1te.
    Ian Durrant will not take too kindly to these type of comments

Quote Originally Posted by TheGhostofMicoud View Post
    I bet we'd have been saying the same about Ryan Fraser if he'd stayed up here under McInnes - he doesn't know how to use these types of players.
    ?????

R u for f ucking real?

Connor Mclennon is as good as Scott Wright is bad, what a 45 mins fae the loon. Their left back will be having nightmares on the bus home the noo.

Created enough chances in that second half to win a dozen games 1-0. Thought it might just be one of those nights when 1 point was all we took but credit to the boys, great desire to take all 3.

Was that a dive by Big Sam? Looked a stone wall pen to me.

What about those misses by Considine and McKenna in the 2nd half?

And what about their mistakes in the 1st half?

Is that Fergie now our top scorer?

Pleased for May, McGinn and Cosgrove tonight, all worked their socks off

Onwards and upwards, v the two bottom clubs next, where 6 points is a must. Hopefully GMS back for the 1st game up, and Devlin for the 2nd
    Last edited by Feck_the_Huns; 11-12-2018 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    He got clipped, very clearly. Nae sure if it was in the box, but a yalla for diving was almost incredible - until you remember fa the ref was.

Well, got out of jail there. TBF, in the second we dominated. McLennan changed the game, took the ball down and went past his man every time. Considine was very poor for the first goal, just head/hoof it into the stands. Their second goal looked offside, but McKenna looked to get caught ball watching.

Their no. 31 is a dirty bar steward, he alone deserved **** all from this game. They were time wasting all game and it was very fitting we scored in stoppage time.

I thought May was very good tonight, needs to score I agree, but his work rate and skill was very good tonight. Cosgrove actually done ok, good set up for the first goal and a decent finish for the second.

Thought Shinnie and Ferguson were poor, but maybe that was because they were quite isolated as we pushed men forward. I’ll let Ferguson off for that finish.

Livingston are ****e.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Connor Mclennon is as good as Scott Wright is bad, what a 45 mins fae the loon. Their left back will be having nightmares on the bus home the noo.

Created enough chances in that second half to win a dozen games 1-0. Thought it might just be one of those nights when 1 point was all we took but credit to the boys, great desire to take all 3.

What about those misses by Considine and McKenna in the 2nd half?

And what about their mistakes in the 1st half?

Is that Fergie now our top scorer?

Pleased for May, McGinn and Cosgrove tonight, all worked their socks off

Onwards and upwards, v the two bottom clubs next, where 6 points is a must. Hopefully GMS back for the 1st game up, and Devlin for the 2nd
    It's frustrating as hell with May and Cosgrove. Some games just must not suit them but 2nd half today I thought they were brilliant. May chased every ball and didn't give them an inch. It was obvious Cosgrove was getting annoyed with the constant niggling at him but he kept his head and you could see he was after a goal. Great to see him hit the net.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    It's frustrating as hell with May and Cosgrove. Some games just must not suit them but 2nd half today I thought they were brilliant. May chased every ball and didn't give them an inch. It was obvious Cosgrove was getting annoyed with the constant niggling at him but he kept his head and you could see he was after a goal. Great to see him hit the net.
    Cosgrove had his moments, but was excellent in the first half too.
    Great cross for McGinn and a great outside of the foot pass out to Lowe at one point too.
    He dominated, winning most headers and linked play well.
    Like I said, he had his moment of bad passing too, but overall, the May / Cosgrove partnership worked well tonight.

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast