+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen V Livingstone Build Up and Match Thread

Both Reynolds & Hoban have had long term injury problems. McInnes signed the latter after an ACL injury. What point are we missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Oh **** off

Explanations/excuses. The third man, his gait, Logan and now the conditions at Pittodrie.

Brilliant.

He's played more games at Pittodrie than 99.938% of AFC players. He's ****ing used to the conditions.

Here's an explanation...he's a liability.
    surely to fvck no one is trying to say Considine wasn’t at fault for last nights goal?

One thing is for certain,if Logan done that last night the Consi fan club would be on here crucifying him for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    when you consider where we f ucking were before this coach came on board.....it beggars belief.
    AWESOME!

Proof of the pudding. Some folk are just happy to not be sh@te anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    AWESOME!

Proof of the pudding. Some folk are just happy to not be sh@te anymore
    If you find that awesome, well so be it, I genuinely don’t, reality perhaps yes, anyway, the eyesight is not what it was,however no need to put your thoughts in that manner.

As always

SF

Its been a while since that lines been used

Just need "9-0" and "McGhee" to be resurected too.

Its been a while since that lines been used

Just need "9-0" and "McGhee" to be resurected too.
    No need for a line , nor a net, you genuinely cannot help yourself, enjoy our win for once.....that aside, I’m looking forward to the fitba tonight......hopefully recoup losses from last night.

SF

No need for a line , nor a net, you genuinely cannot help yourself, enjoy our win for once.....that aside, I’m looking forward to the fitba tonight......hopefully recoup losses from last night.

SF
    So if we win, mistakes by sh@te players are to be ignored. Got you

I credited the win. I credited Ferguson. The conversation went on to Considine and i put my tuppence worth in. But i suppose a chat rooms the wrong place to do that. I apologise

I'm not going to repeat all that has been said about Considine, Cosgrove etc but one point I would add from last night is that Stevie May definitely seems to be no longer pulling the tractor that was slowing him down since he signed. If he could just get his shooting boots sorted out (big if I know) he may yet have a future with us.

So if we win, mistakes by sh@te players are to be ignored. Got you

I credited the win. I credited Ferguson. The conversation went on to Considine and i put my tuppence worth in. But i suppose a chat rooms the wrong place to do that. I apologise
    You credited a young player that McAnus as you call him, chased , good, you credited our club after being behind at halftime, that Mcwinless as you call him, changed things, good........just accept that I do not rate Consi as I put across earlier and that I do genuinely accept we are not the finished article, however, please save us, well those that know reality, all the pallava that you and your mates spout about how sh1te we are considering what we’ve been used to!!

SF

Btw......no need to apologise

You credited a young player that McAnus as you call him, chased , good, you credited our club after being behind at halftime, that Mcwinless as you call him, changed things, good........just accept that I do not rate Consi as I put across earlier and that I do genuinely accept we are not the finished article, however, please save us, well those that know reality, all the pallava that you and your mates spout about how sh1te we are considering what we’ve been used to!!

SF

Btw......no need to apologise
    Again, just to make sure im correct here. You are happy to just nae be sh@te.

Thats your prerogative. Thats fine. Everyone is entitled to an opinion (unless its the opposite of yours, then we are all phannies or trolls) But its a huge issue. Especially with our chairman and too many fans who clearly have the same same vision

Football is about winning and being the best or at least trying. If we dont aspire to that then whats the point. Aberdeen football club clearly dont

By the way, i have never once called McAnus, McWinless at any point
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 12-12-2018 at 07:33 PM.

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast