+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen V Livingstone Build Up and Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    “There may have been ****age kicks in the second half, but there were undertones of discontent at the break as the Reds were booed off the park”

Decent line from the EEs report
    Sh!te reporting.
    The boo’s were directed towards The Craig Thomson Show”.
    Evidentially clear as it got louder after all the players had left the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Sh!te reporting.
    Evidentially clear as it got louder after all the players had left the pitch.
    I was just saying it was a clever line

I will also bet there was plenty of booing directed at the players. Been going on all season
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 13-12-2018 at 07:59 AM.

Now who's trolling? Did you stop outside the gates just to check with every fan if they took part in booing and if so who it was directed at?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    surely to fvck no one is trying to say Considine wasn’t at fault for last nights goal?

One thing is for certain,if Logan done that last night the Consi fan club would be on here crucifying him for it.
    Whereas you and a few others on here would still crucify Considine for it

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Now who's trolling? Did you stop outside the gates just to check with every fan if they took part in booing and if so who it was directed at?
    How is that Trolling?
    I made a comment directly relating to the post I replied to.

I didn't stop and ask everyone outside the gates obviously, it was just my perception.
    I also sit in SS S, so not far away from you (IIRC), so I'm sure you got a sense of the feeling from the terracing at that point.

The Craig Thomson Show actually started not bad, but started to turn when he gave a foul for bundling down May right on the edge of the box when he was clearly inside.
    The linesman was also getting abuse for his calls / lack of.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I was just saying it was a clever line

I will also bet there was plenty of booing directed at the players. Been going on all season
    Fair enough musical pun included, devalued because of of the inferrence the booing was towards the players.
    To Mondo's point, did the journalist stop and ask each fan at the gate who'm their boos were directed towards?

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Whereas you and a few others on here would still crucify Considine for it
    Holy **** .... it's now 27 hours since I posted, not exactly clearing Considine, but proposing defence by way of mitigation, and I stand unchallenged! ... Has the wifi gone down over the whole of Scotland? ... **** sake ... Is there some party yer all at which Ah'm nae invited tae?

Somethin's amiss for sure ... Either Ah'm right and naebody want's tae blaa ma heid up, or Ah'm so wrang Ah'm fkn nuts, and so nae worth engagin wi for fear Ah get yer address, brakk in an' watter doon yer aftershave

it was just my perception
    ^^^
    That's better.

I also sit in SS S, so not far away from you (IIRC), so I'm sure you got a sense of the feeling from the terracing at that point.
    You don't sit right up the back do you?

I dare say some of the booing was aimed at a few dodgy decisions but mostly I'd imagine it was because the first half was dire football and everyone was p*ssed off at the thought we were about to get another hammering.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    ^^^
    That's better.

You don't sit right up the back do you?

I dare say some of the booing was aimed at a few dodgy decisions but mostly I'd imagine it was because the first half was dire football and everyone was p*ssed off at the thought we were about to get another hammering.
    I don't think it was dire first half.
    I thought we played far better than recently, created and number of chances, should have had a pen (given as foul on the edge of the box).
    We dominated the first half and apart from two calamitous defensive errors, providing Livi with their only chances the whole game, we were should have been in front.
    At half time, I had no fear, despite our struggle to create this season, that we had enough against Livi to get back into the game.

To think we were going to get another hammering, I can't understand that consideration.

Bloody hell lads are we still arguing about this.

Let's face it, most of the people at the game had been in attendance on Saturday.

Therefore they had the right to Boo the buggers onto the park, never mind off at half time having conceded two ridiculous goals.

As it was, even the first half performance was better than Saturdays.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 13-12-2018 at 12:12 PM.

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast