+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen V Livingstone Build Up and Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    But that's ****e. Considine effectively allowed SJ to score and he definitely let Livi score last night. So he should be dropped? Or does it only work if you are good?
    You have a point.
    Against St Johnstone he was out jumpped by Shaughnasay, but then again it also looked like he was climbing on Considine to hold him down.
    Last night, he miss-headed the knock back to Lewis. I won't consider the swirling drizzly conditions as a contributing factor as he should have done better.
    So you have a point, if Devlin was not injured, Considine would warrant being dropped.

Who would you put in at CH alongside McKenna last night.
    Is Devlin fit for Saturday? If so, do you consider easing him back in from the bench? what is his injury anyway?

That's quite a deluge of postings on the back of 45 min second half performance.
    Where it looked like anyone better than a pub team would have won that match - in first 45.
    Cant wait to see the new Barcelona in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    You have a point.
    Against St Johnstone he was out jumpped by Shaughnasay, but then again it also looked like he was climbing on Considine to hold him down.
    Last night, he miss-headed the knock back to Lewis. I won't consider the swirling drizzly conditions as a contributing factor as he should have done better.
    So you have a point, if Devlin was not injured, Considine would warrant being dropped.

Is Devlin fit for Saturday? If so, do you consider easing him back in from the bench? what is his injury anyway?
    You are trying to make excuses there

He only got dropped the last time because he was injured.

Being as good as your last game is a load of old *******s.

You have a point.

Dominic Ball?

One thing that even Deteks fluffers must concede, is that a players form has little to do with whether he gets picked or not.

Agreed and he's done it twice in the last 18 months.
    Still a hun bottler though.......
    He also got pumped three times by them in the last 12 months (over 8 weeks)

Hasn't beat them at home for going on 27 months
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 12-12-2018 at 02:52 PM.

?
    But you will mention the swirling conditions for no reason at all instead.

Excuses for a player who is not good

Are you Andrew Considine by any chance. Or at the very least Doug

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    He also got pumped three times by them in the last 12 months (over 8 weeks)

Hasn't beat them at home for going on 27 months
    Slight off tangent regarding the discussion was the record in Glasgow / at Ibrox.
    As someone mentioned earlier, many a manger have tried unsuccessfully compared to DM.

Even yourself was banging on about a potential white wash against them last year.
    Surely he's improved that with 2 wins and a draw against them this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    You are trying to make excuses there

He only got dropped the last time because he was injured.

Being as good as your last game is a load of old *******s.
    Not excuses, explanations.
    Its good to consider what the impacts are if there is a way to improve

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    But you will mention the swirling conditions for no reason at all instead.

Excuses for a player who is not good

Are you Andrew Considine by any chance. Or at the very least Doug
    No.
    Once again, I have no affinity with the club and do not have multiple accounts.
    The conditions and the St J player were an impact on those defensive mistakes and I mentioned if we have someone better available then they should get their chance to show they can handle those conditions better.
    If Devlin was fit, he'd be in there, but I'll ask you Pacman, who should be put in there? I see someone suggested Dom Ball, but I guess he's untried there, certainly with us.

No.
    Once again, I have no affinity with the club and do not have multiple accounts.
    The conditions and the St J player were an impact on those defensive mistakes and I mentioned if we have someone better available then they should get their chance to show they can handle those conditions better.
    If Devlin was fit, he'd be in there, but I'll ask you Pacman, who should be put in there? I see someone suggested Dom Ball, but I guess he's untried there, certainly with us.
    Didn't accuse you of multiple accounts and never have

My argument is he is sh@te and should not be at our club. He is playing there through necessity as Dev is injured, I get that but that also shows our managers eye for a player is pish as he keeps extending the f@ckers contract instead of signing a player.

F@ck it play Ball there.

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast