+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen V Livingstone Build Up and Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Leave him out of it screams geriatric glue sniffer who mentions him every post.
    Wayhay......here comes trigger again with an absolute peach of a comeback !!
    I’ve now moved on from a ”pished up senile old goat” to a “geriatric glue sniffer”....Ach well, each to their own, you set in stone your thoughts....let it be and enjoy your work or whatever, glue.....what do I do with it?.....sniff it you say?seems a bit bizarre tbh, you are obviously speaking with knowledge of said practice......nah f uck that, I’ll leave that practice to someone who knows about it.....it seems to have had a bad effect on your mentality.

SF

I had the radio on last night and just watched the highlights. It sounded like both May and Cosgrove put in a good shift and both played well, (shame that May never scored). The radio commentators were raving about some of Cosgroves link up play. Is that correct as I know how the radio can exaggerate things a bit.

Personally I'd be happy if Cosgrove came on to a game and proved me wrong, and as for May you know there is a player in there,

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Leave wee bigot pr1ck out of this, some on here hold him in high esteem...apparently.

SF
    You are getting yourself all worked up for no reason as my Durrant post was meant in humour. Thank goodness I hadn’t mentioned Jimmy Saville/Derek McInnes comparisons.
    Enjoy your swinging and swigging today Jj....remember and clear your bar bill.

Quote Originally Posted by DJR1979 View Post
    I had the radio on last night and just watched the highlights. It sounded like both May and Cosgrove put in a good shift and both played well, (shame that May never scored). The radio commentators were raving about some of Cosgroves link up play. Is that correct as I know how the radio can exaggerate things a bit.

Personally I'd be happy if Cosgrove came on to a game and proved me wrong, and as for May you know there is a player in there,
    They were both pretty good. Even in the first half which, overall was dire, Cosgrove had a good game. He was getting nibbled by their defenders throughout but kept going and deserved his goal.

May, in the second half, was brilliant. He was chasing everything and winning most. He even won a few balls where it looked like he had no chance. Should have scored though. Through on goal twice and the 2nd chance was an absolute sitter.

Play like that every game and we will get goals out the both of them. Trouble is we can't seem to get them to play like that every game.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Nah, the forum is quieter after a win.
    Again I state that's a myth

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post

May, in the second half, was brilliant. He was chasing everything and winning most. He even won a few balls where it looked like he had no chance. Should have scored though. Through on goal twice and the 2nd chance was an absolute sitter.

He does like to miss a good chance

I am beyond the point of saying he needs one or two for confidence because I don't think he will get them now.

The boy covers a lot of ground but hes a serial barn door avoider. That's a fact

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    He does like to miss a good chance

I am beyond the point of saying he needs one or two for confidence because I don't think he will get them now.

The boy covers a lot of ground but hes a serial barn door avoider. That's a fact
    He did miss two chances that we need a striker to finish. I really hope he gets back to the player he was, last night he was really good, winning balls and getting stuck in when we needed it. A few cracking passes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    You are getting yourself all worked up for no reason as my Durrant post was meant in humour. Thank goodness I hadn’t mentioned Jimmy Saville/Derek McInnes comparisons.
    Enjoy your swinging and swigging today Jj....remember and clear your bar bill.
    Whoosh.....

No golf today, blowing a hoolie!! as for bar bill, my credit up the road is well in hand.

SF

That’s true to be fair. Like that time you were pulling folk up for not knowing the fixture list or when you thought Simmie was dead
    You're losing it Mason.
    Sooooooo transparent.
    Can't berate the team or the manager for move on to other posters.
    Manage to post on the match thread after we went behind and then awfully quiet as we turned it around.

What did you think of Derek's tactics yesterday?
    Fantastic vision to swap out Wright with McLennan to make a huge difference.
    Great management Deek, keep up the good work.

Leave him out of it screams geriatric glue sniffer who mentions him every post.
    Is he an alternate version of yourself on that front?
    Of course he has a valid point

Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast