+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen V Livingstone Build Up and Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DJR1979 View Post
    I had the radio on last night and just watched the highlights. It sounded like both May and Cosgrove put in a good shift and both played well, (shame that May never scored). The radio commentators were raving about some of Cosgroves link up play. Is that correct as I know how the radio can exaggerate things a bit.

Personally I'd be happy if Cosgrove came on to a game and proved me wrong, and as for May you know there is a player in there,
    On the whole, Cosgroves link up play was excellent, although there was occasions he had Logan scampering with some very wayward passes.
    Set up the first, scored the second, won plenty of headers and had players around him to pick up 2nd balls, linked play well.
    Gets a solid 8 from me last night

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Again I state that's a myth
    Its not. Its evident
    Some are like the anti Arsene Venger, never see anything positive about the team and club, but spout plenty negative p!sh (despite not watching the game either) when we lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    He does like to miss a good chance

I am beyond the point of saying he needs one or two for confidence because I don't think he will get them now.

The boy covers a lot of ground but hes a serial barn door avoider. That's a fact
    Good to hear that from you.
    You didn't think we would score last night and should have scored a lot more than the three we managed.
    Bodes well if you state that he won't get them, might put a bet on him for Saturday now.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He did miss two chances that we need a striker to finish. I really hope he gets back to the player he was, last night he was really good, winning balls and getting stuck in when we needed it. A few cracking passes as well.
    If he keeps up performances last night, it will come for him.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    If he keeps up performances last night, it will come for him.
    Hope so but that's been almost a season and a half. How long does he get? Same with Cosgrove.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    That pr1ck is just like his da, both think they are tickets, absolute bigoted filth, he was put away twice for the same assault with his cousin after running to his da’s aid.......
    Who's his Da?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Hope so but that's been almost a season and a half. How long does he get? Same with Cosgrove.
    I'm a great believer in that your only as good as your last performance.
    He was good last night and on that basis should be in the team for Saturday.
    He'll get opportunities for the rest of the month as a minimum.
    Games to come against: -
    St Mirren (A)
    Dundee (H)
    Hearts (H)
    Celtic (H)
    Livi (A)

I think that the team should be the same for Saturday with the exception that McLennan comes in for Wright.
    GMS if he's available should probably start on the bench and use later in the game if required.

Its not. Its evident.
    No it’s not. Who is it you think that’s missing?

I'm a great believer in that your only as good as your last performance.
    He was good last night and on that basis should be in the team for Saturday.
    He'll get opportunities for the rest of the month as a minimum.
    Games to come against: -
    St Mirren (A)
    Dundee (H)
    Hearts (H)
    Celtic (H)
    Livi (A)

I think that the team should be the same for Saturday with the exception that McLennan comes in for Wright.
    GMS if he's available should probably start on the bench and use later in the game if required.
    He'll be in the team because we don't have anyone else. He scored two goals at the start of the season then didn't score again till last night. That's not good enough. You like a stat and his are ****e.

As good as your last game is nonsense unless you can back it up elsewhere. Don't get me wrong, I hope he starts scoring regular as well but ffs he's has more opportunities than most.

Rooney wouldn't have got this much time with that record.

McLennan is a no brainier, no idea why Mcinnes didn't start him. He's going to be a great player for us.

You're losing it Mason.
    Sooooooo transparent.
    Can't berate the team or the manager for move on to other posters.
    Manage to post on the match thread after we went behind and then awfully quiet as we turned it around.

What did you think of Derek's tactics yesterday?
    Fantastic vision to swap out Wright with McLennan to make a huge difference.
    Great management Deek, keep up the good work.

I was agreeing wit you FFS. You quickly corrected your mistake when you pulled up a poster for not knowing the Dons were playing that night, when they weren’t playing that night. Likewise, Simmie was promptly resurrected when you claimed he was dead.

Everyone makes mistakes. You acknowledged them, corrected them & now we can all move on from them

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast