+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen V Livingstone Build Up and Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Doddsy1903 View Post
    Ha ha ha. We are so bad it is unbelievable. Bet that p*ick Mciness says players still haven't recovered from 2 old firm games. Hope all the happy coppers finally see that Mciness is a joke and should be marched out of pittodrie asap
    What was so funny about that 1st half??

Some absolute belters on here that seem more content posting when things are going against us.......very common trait certain posters......thankfully most dandies support the club thru thick and thin and not blindly hate the coach.

We beat the orcs for only the 2nd time in 27 years last week......we then got beaten by a time quite rightly on Saturday(a team that have been playing well with a settled side)......cue the usual suspects......yesterday half time......cue the usual suspects.......my next game is on Boxing Day, I look forward to it with decent sorts that do not have an agenda or f uck knows how many nicknames for Deek.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    We really need to aim for at least 10 of the 15 points available from those five games to try to get into the top four as we go into 2019 ... ie, W, W, D (or better), L (or better) and W.

15 points would be even better, but somehow I doubt it.
    For sure, 15 points (5 games in 14 days), following 4 games in 9 days, will be a very tough challenge.
    Not improssible, but very hard.

Honestly, 10 points would probably be a decent return for those fixtures at this time, but that will be viewed as not acceptable no doubt.

St Johnstone will be looking to pick up 7-9 points (4 games - Motherwell (H), SevCo (H), St Mirren (A), Dundee (A)) in the same period.
    Hearts would be looking for about 8 (4 Games - Livingston (A), Aberdeen (A), Hamilton (H) & Hibs (H))
    Kilmarnock will be competing in all 4 of their games (Dundee (H), Hamilton (A), Motherwell (A) & St Mirren (H)

So I reckon, come the turn of the year, it will still be tight for the top 4 positions

Of course, I deliberately missed out SevCo, whom I hope get stuffed in every game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Whoosh.....

No golf today, blowing a hoolie!! as for bar bill, my credit up the road is well in hand.

SF
    Part timer and weather discriminator

We beat the orcs for only the 2nd time in 27 years last week......
    Lets not perpetuate the west coast myth.
    They roll out this stat to make it look good for SevCo and their previous club.
    This is looking at league games at Ibrox only.

We beat them in Glasgow on : -

05th December 2018 (League)
    28th October 2018 (League Cup Semi)
    17th May 2017 (League)

So we beat them in the league for the second time since May 2017 (18 months) and in that time we've only played them twice more at Ibrox.
    We've won our last two games in Glasgow against that mob.

So our last 4 games at Ibrox is 2 wins and 2 defeats, with a league cup semi at Hampden to throw in making it 3-0-2 in the last 5 games in Glasgow

I presume Aberdeen will contest Cosgrove's simulation yellow card

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Part timer and weather discriminator
    SGC is murder in the summer never mind a day like today......I’ll play PLGC on Sunday, hopefully the wrist I fractured on SGC 6 weeks back holds out on a flatter track.

SF

SGC is murder in the summer never mind a day like today......I’ll play PLGC on Sunday, hopefully the wrist I fractured on SGC 6 weeks back holds out on a flatter track.

SF
    Stonehaven is the worst golf course in the Scotland. Tiny and dull as sh!t. Makes Dalmuir Municipal look like the Augusta National.

Just watched the 2nd half on RedTV, we played even better that what I remembered from actually being at the game.

Superb levels of energy from all concerned, to take the game right to the wire.

With GMS to Devlin to return soon, plus hopefully a puckle mair in the Jan window, looking good.

Just need to get them 6 points in the next two games to set us up for the Hearts/Celtic double

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Lets not perpetuate the west coast myth.
    They roll out this stat to make it look good for SevCo and their previous club.
    This is looking at league games at Ibrox only.

We beat them in Glasgow on : -

05th December 2018 (League)
    28th October 2018 (League Cup Semi)
    17th May 2017 (League)

So we beat them in the league for the second time since May 2017 (18 months) and in that time we've only played them twice more at Ibrox.
    We've won our last two games in Glasgow against that mob.

So our last 4 games at Ibrox is 2 wins and 2 defeats, with a league cup semi at Hampden to throw in making it 3-0-2 in the last 5 games in Glasgow
    I mentioned Ibrox, that is all.......you seem to have ignored Jess playing keepy up elsewhere in Glasgow in 95 in your analysis, does not matter.....the salient point is under Deek we finally overcame them at home.

SF

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast