+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen V Livingstone Build Up and Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Not excuses, explanations.
    Its good to consider what the impacts are if there is a way to improve
    No.
    Once again, I have no affinity with the club and do not have multiple accounts.
    The conditions and the St J player were an impact on those defensive mistakes and I mentioned if we have someone better available then they should get their chance to show they can handle those conditions better.
    If Devlin was fit, he'd be in there, but I'll ask you Pacman, who should be put in there? I see someone suggested Dom Ball, but I guess he's untried there, certainly with us.
    Surely there must be a centre half we could try from the u20s after all McKenna only got a chance because of a bad defensive perfrormance at Motherwell. Before anyone says anything remember there was people on here saying that McKenna had been poor on loan at Ayr and saying he wouldn’t make it.

Oh **** off

Explanations/excuses. The third man, his gait, Logan and now the conditions at Pittodrie.

Brilliant.

He's played more games at Pittodrie than 99.938% of AFC players. He's ****ing used to the conditions.

Here's an explanation...he's a liability.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Oh **** off

Here's an explanation...he's a liability.
    If I accept your point, answer the question, who would you play at CH instead?

So, options are Ball or some U20 player (undefineD)

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    So, options are Ball or some U20 player (undefineD)
    Who’s fault is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Didn't accuse you of multiple accounts and never have

My argument is he is sh@te and should not be at our club. He is playing there through necessity as Dev is injured, I get that but that also shows our managers eye for a player is pish as he keeps extending the f@ckers contract instead of signing a player.

F@ck it play Ball there.
    This is like a f ucking stalemate, for what it is worth I have never rated Consi and have argued this case with my mates on many occasion, when Hayes went off in our last cup win I f ucking cringed......being involved in junior/amateur fitba I would encourage my team to optimise their chances by obviously scoring and if the opponent has a weakness......exploit it.......circa Consi.......his performance stats are maybe good, I don’t know, however, he is obv playing as back up for Dev, of whom I hope is back soon.

Either way, there some on here who seem
    to get a strange sense of enjoyment when we fail......pointing at this/that !! when you consider where we f ucking were before this coach came on board.....it beggars belief.

As always

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Who’s fault is that?
    Mark Reynolds / Tommy Hobban / Micky Devlin for getting injured?
    The players making the tackles that caused the injuries?

I know you want to blame DM at all opportunities, but sometimes injuries are outwith a managers control.
    Having three other CH's injured from the squad will have a bearing on who can be fielded.
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 12-12-2018 at 04:38 PM.

Injuries are part and parcel of the game.

Buying crocks in the first place doesn't help though.

Are they outwith the managers control if he signs, or fails to move on injury prone players?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Injuries are part and parcel of the game.

Buying crocks in the first place doesn't help though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Are they outwith the managers control if he signs, or fails to move on injury prone players?
    Woooosh!
    missed point
    Don't recall Reynolds and Hobban being signed injured.

Should we look to sell Devlin in January?
    Were already looking like we may have to replace Lowe and McKenna in January

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast