+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen V Livingstone Build Up and Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    We can't keep hoping Cosgrove is going to make it. Three goals and a couple of good games doesn't look good. Loan him out and get a proper striker in.
    Cosgrove and May had a good partnership last night.
    Only as good as your last game.
    They deserve to start on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    That is a good one Aye Top Scorer with 2
    Now now, lets be fair and not discredit them, they all have 3

Quote Originally Posted by redtaz View Post
    I would have mclean back just now , i think the majority would too , he is not playing at Norwich so get him back on loan
    It makes sense, but won't go down well with some to take in on loan and rehabilitate a player for the benefit of the parent club.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    I mentioned Ibrox, that is all.......you seem to have ignored Jess playing keepy up elsewhere in Glasgow in 95 in your analysis, does not matter.....the salient point is under Deek we finally overcame them at home.

SF
    I mentioned that we have won twice at Ibrox in 18 months, not 27 years

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Cosgrove and May had a good partnership last night.
    Only as good as your last game.
    They deserve to start on Saturday.
    Using your logic, it’s impossible for a player to be shyte

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Using your logic, it’s impossible for a player to be shyte
    No, not at all, you just don't get it.
    I even highlighted Wilson, who had been sh!te, dropped and down the pecking order.

I think Cosgrove and May deserve to start on Satursday, but if sh!te, then other players i.e. Anderson should get their opportunity to proove themselves.

As per my post above, following Saturdays performance, neither McLennan nor Wright excelled and plenty were calling to give Wright more opportunity.
    Even when DM make a great, early, tactical adjustment that transforms the game, you can't acknowledge it can you?
    If you are dropping players because of a poor previous performance, most of our team should have been benched last night.

DM is very quick to axe the young guys rather than the older ones, thats very obvious to see. Mclennan wasnt fantastic against ST J, but apart from Lowe, no one was. There were worst performers than him who made it into the first team last night and i see it as an error of judgement not to have started him.

Also, based on last nights performance and the fact if you play poor you should be dropped, Considine should be dropped for the foreseeable future, but he wont be of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    There is so much wrong with that statement
    I was obviously referring to Ibrox, how ****ing long ......1991, I was not even there as it was Ibiza time for me, anyway, how many managers have tried to win our 1st game there in some time until Deek got the voodoo off our back.

Anyway....as always.

SF

I presume Aberdeen will contest Cosgrove's simulation yellow card
    They absolutely should.
    However, what's the chances of those corrupt, horrible shower of c***s at the SFA (who refer it to 3 ex-masonic referees) all agreeing it was a foul?

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Stonehaven is the worst golf course in the Scotland. Tiny and dull as sh!t. Makes Dalmuir Municipal look like the Augusta National.
    I’ll give you that SGC is 200 yards shorter than Dalmuir, I would imagine though with the layout of the course it is not as dull as Dalmuir or as tiny/small acreage wise.

The view I’ll give you that SGC has only got the Riviera which is not a patch on the high rises of Dalmuir.

Our clubhouse/catering might not be as welcoming and varying compared to the michelin starred that you have, however our course is measured by CSS and compared to Dalmuir International it is at least tougher.

SF

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast