+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Winter Break Is A B@llocks Idea

Erm this may be a woooosh moment but you do realise that we're playing tonight, on a precious European match night right??

I believe the ruling states that matches can't be broadcast on tv on those particular nights

Quote Originally Posted by ZakkTheMakk View Post
    Erm this may be a woooosh moment but you do realise that we're playing tonight, on a precious European match night right??

I believe the ruling states that matches can't be broadcast on tv on those particular nights
    Sorry should have been clearer. You are right but would sky or bt be willing to have three or four rounds of games that they can’t broadcast?

They only care about the cheeks anyway so I wouldn't think they'd be too upset. And as I mentioned earlier, surely at least 2-3 of these 9 midweeks could've been used?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/46461304

By far the most amazing traveling done by AFC fans in December and that’s not even counting the LC Final.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/46461304

By far the most amazing traveling done by AFC fans in December and that’s not even counting the LC Final.

It's just a pity that a lot of our Hall of Fame forum fans can't be bothered to travel to Pittodrie.

Quote Originally Posted by deaconred View Post
    It's just a pity that a lot of our Hall of Fame forum fans can't be bothered to travel to Pittodrie.
    Nothing to do with it. Everyone on these forums love AFC. Some give more in support and cash because they can, if you can be arsed to post in this forum, you love AFC. We should be grateful for all type of AFC supporters and not try and mock them.

No need for the dig there min.

Nothing to do with it. Everyone on these forums love AFC. Some give more in support and cash because they can, if you can be arsed to post in this forum, you love AFC. We should be grateful for all type of AFC supporters and not try and mock them.

Well said Sheepcrooky, the not so subtle digs over the past month are unnecessary.

Spot on crooky, well said min.
    That was yet again another pointless dig, some kn0b jockeys just cant help themsleves.

SF

Exactly different circumstances and all that. People don't know what other peoples are.

Hats off to the people who do every game up and down the country. I wish I was in a position to do that but with work commitments its impossible. Ive just started away games this season after a 5 years absence forgot how much of a laugh they can be. I would love to do them all

But equally hats off to the folk who do away games only, home games only, go to some games a season, go to one game a season,keep this place alive, spend money on DNA (even though I don't agree with it but to shell out even more on the club on top of everything else), watch on red TV because they are exiled, buy a shirt, watch BBC live text on a Saturday as its their only means of finding out whats happening in our games. Whatever they do that includes Aberdeen

None are more or less of a fan (although some people will say otherwise quite often)

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Exactly different circumstances and all that. People don't know what other peoples are.

Hats off to the people who do every game up and down the country. I wish I was in a position to do that but with work commitments its impossible. Ive just started away games this season after a 5 years absence forgot how much of a laugh they can be. I would love to do them all

But equally hats off to the folk who do away games only, home games only, go to some games a season, go to one game a season,keep this place alive, spend money on DNA (even though I don't agree with it but to shell out even more on the club on top of everything else), watch on red TV because they are exiled, buy a shirt, watch BBC live text on a Saturday as its their only means of finding out whats happening in our games. Whatever they do that includes Aberdeen

None are more or less of a fan (although some people will say otherwise quite often)
    Absol fkn lutley pac
    Well said that man

SF

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234