+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Allegations against Jamie Robson, again.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Last post, this ain't my natural habitat but I am interested in the subject (don't see this as just a Utd thing) and knew it would come up here today.

You can be reported for a hate crime if anybody deems what you say or what you do as offensive. As far as I'm aware it must be recorded as an offense.

Being racist is wrong and is a crime but you should still be free from fear of prosecution for expressing views on religeon, race, gender, immigration or anything else really.

And if someone wants to put on a ginger wig, kilt and swig far a bottle of whisky hash on, I wouldn't report them or report them to anybody.

Anyway that's me done.
    Wish there were more constructive contributions like this from the other side!

The ginger wig thing i find ironic when ABE t-shirts were taken off sale because they were offensive to the English, but when the shoe is on the other foot......

I hate political correctness
    You can’t have any views that go against the morally offended without being called a bigot or a dinosaur

Last post, this ain't my natural habitat but I am interested in the subject (don't see this as just a Utd thing) and knew it would come up here today.

You can be reported for a hate crime if anybody deems what you say or what you do as offensive. As far as I'm aware it must be recorded as an offense.

Being racist is wrong and is a crime but you should still be free from fear of prosecution for expressing views on religeon, race, gender, immigration or anything else really.

And if someone wants to put on a ginger wig, kilt and swig far a bottle of whisky hash on, I wouldn't report them or report them to anybody.

Anyway that's me done.

An excellent post and though not quite worthy of upping 'their' trophy count to six, does add more than a hint of blue to our tangerine. Jamie Robson is a silly, immature laddie, who needs a cuff or two on the lug, but he's not racist. It's the definition of racism which is wrong, which has been deliberately created to silence us. Any form of racism or hatred is wrong, but there has to be a sensble approach towards it all.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Yir no homophobic, but you find two men kissing in the street disgusting? That’s a scratchy heid ain is it no

what if it wiz twa fit burds, would you think that’s disgusting?
    On both accounts yes.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    If you are lesbian or homo***ual i have no problem with it end of story.I do have a problem with my tax being used to support Ruth Davidson having a child and being on maternity leave when she is a lesbian and HER CHOSEN PARTNER has not a cat in hells chance of impregnating her and that's the biggest FACT i have ever posted,FACT.
    And this is what is helping to govern us. She has even been touted as a future Prime Mnister. It's no wonder our national Governments are in a worse mess than Tanny!

See if one of my mates turned up at a fancy dress party in that outfit I'd be laughing my tits aff but in all honesty WTF is this idiot thinking?

He's in the public eye.

He's got previous for an idiotic incident on social media

Did it even cross his mind what the black players at Tannadice would think about it?

An absolute numbskull.

Anyway that's me done.
    Great post!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Aye but his family are German,the young may not remember but Harry belongs to the house of Hannover till it was changed to Windsor.
    the royal house changed its name from Saxe-Coburg und Gotha around the 1st world war as all things German became very unpopular. and i dont believe jamie robson is racist, just an ill advised made up costume.

Quote Originally Posted by utd4me View Post
    the royal house changed its name from Saxe-Coburg und Gotha around the 1st world war as all things German became very unpopular. and i dont believe jamie robson is racist, just an ill advised made up costume.
    Still funny though

Oh look it's 1972 and the black and white minstrels are back. Is Jamie Robson racist? Probably not. Is he as thick as two shiort planks and needs a boot up the backside? Most definitely.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)