+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Allegations against Jamie Robson, again.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Ken,abody getting on!
    Bit like the pipes of peace video.
    As long as the spelling is right, I'm good.

Quote Originally Posted by *** View Post
    except Tommy Robinson didnt do anything wrong
    Except being a racist, gammon ****er!!

Phuckin beat it Enoch!
    Last edited by TerryTheTerror; 13-12-2018 at 03:15 PM.

I see it was just on sky news and bbc news also on their websites. Not great from a publicity perspective so he quite rightly has been fined.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Ken,abody getting on!
    Bit like the pipes of peace video.
    lol - nah Gottis come over to restore parity

It is a good thread though

Quote Originally Posted by *** View Post
    what did he do wrong then
    Nothing.

He is a captivating speaker who is using social media and the tools available to him to promote his beliefs just as the left has done.

He is right wing which in our society is heinous but not illegal (yet) but being far left is socially acceptable.

Pinochet evil, Stalin misguided.

I'm all for being able to debate your belief but what I began to realise is the left and permanently offended generally want to shut down debate and in the case of the Utd player send him for diversity indoctrination...sorry training.

Funnily enuf diversity never includes much about the wwcm community.
    Last edited by TerryTheTerror; 13-12-2018 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Nothing.

He is a captivating speaker who is using social media and the tools available to him to promote his beliefs just as the left has done.

He is right wing which in our society is heinous but not illegal (yet) but being far left is socially acceptable.

I'm all for being able to debate your belief but what I began to realise is the left and permanently offended generally want to shut down debate and in the case of the Utd player send him for diversity indoctrination...sorry training.

Can’t see anyone calling Stalin misguided.

This whole ‘the right are seen and evil and the left aren’t’ is a load of pish. Most papers in UK are right leaning. Express, Mail, Sun etc. The lead up to Brexit vote showed them up for what they are, total ****S. Nigel Farage is right wing and he’s never off the telly. Meanwhile, Corbyn is crucified for not wearing a big enough poppy and the type of jacket he wears to the Cenatph. So spare me the ‘poor right wing’ argument.

None of this has anything to do with Robson though. He dressed up in an inappropriate fancy dress costume and stupidly allowed his photo to appear on social media. Folk criticising it isn’t an attack on free speech.

Stalin misguided? Couple of million Russian POWS shot for being captured during WW2! Misguided maybe a small understatement. Anyway, what happened to non political threads Tel?

Nothing.

More straw man pish

To give a fitba analogy, I tolerate Arabs but do not respect their choices.😉
    You were doing well until you got to the end. I tolerate Dees and i also respect their choices.

Same discussion is going on all over the place.

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/vid...xt=0&width=560
    Last edited by TerryTheTerror; 14-12-2018 at 04:33 AM.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)