+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Allegations against Jamie Robson, again.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Don't see the huge deal especially if what GB says is true about pulling out of a hat

In general more is made out of things like this and people hung out to dry in today's UK than for example widespread abuse of white girls by gangs of mainly Pakistani Muslim men etc as we can't be seen to offend by talking truth

Yet if one bully boy that happens to be white and his victim non white he and his family are have to flee the home in through fear after widespread threats due to the snowflakes rounding on them, yet a video of non white bully boys battering a white boy appears, nothing
    Alright there Tommy Robinson

Quote Originally Posted by huntedbyafreak View Post
    Alright there Tommy Robinson
    i love brexit

For the record I don’t think Robson should be sacked however his actions are idiotic. I don’t think Robson is a racist but ‘blacking up’ is inappropriate to say the least.

Why someone has decided to turn the issue about Muslim rape gangs and tries to defend a vile video of a white lad attacking a refugee is beyond me.

Worrying IMO

For the record I don’t think Robson should be sacked however his actions are idiotic. I don’t think Robson is a racist but ‘blacking up’ is inappropriate to say the least.

Why someone has decided to turn the issue about Muslim rape gangs and tries to defend a vile video of a white lad attacking a refugee is beyond me.

Worrying IMO
    Many worrying attitudes on this thread so it's over and out for me on this one.

"Worrying" lol deary me, an example of a factual scandal where there wasn't a huge outrage, not an attempt to turn the issue, and it hasn't

To clarify, that video of the bullying IS vile but so is the reaction to it towards his family, way out of proportion, any bullying or video like that is horrible to see and sickening it just seems the outrage about things are very inconsistent much of the time

Oh and agree, Robson not racist but daft.

"Worrying" lol deary me, an example of a factual scandal where there wasn't a huge outrage, not an attempt to turn the issue, and it hasn't

To clarify, that video of the bullying IS vile but so is the reaction to it towards his family, way out of proportion, any bullying or video like that is horrible to see and sickening it just seems the outrage about things are very inconsistent much of the time

Actually I was talking about the homophobia in this thread but as I said I should just stop reading this nonsense.

Whataboutry is a tool of the right and Glaswegians

Don’t have an issue with some your other points though
    Last edited by huntedbyafreak; 13-12-2018 at 12:00 AM.

Was in reply to hunted above sorry

Dealt with under the terms of his contract presumably, end of irrespective whether agree with outcome.

All forgotten now till the next time.

Robbie will move him on if he needs to.

Whataboutry is a tool of the right and Glaswegians
    Indeed, I 'll never understand why some folk think two wrongs make a right.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)