+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Allegations against Jamie Robson, again.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    As far as I'm aware there is no law to folk thinking what they want. Being (not just thinking) racist is against the law, does anyone really think that's wrong?

I'm not saying JR is a racist or what he's done is racism. My argument is he needs to think long and hard about the fact that in his profession he always represents his club, like it or not.
    Last post, this ain't my natural habitat but I am interested in the subject (don't see this as just a Utd thing) and knew it would come up here today.

You can be reported for a hate crime if anybody deems what you say or what you do as offensive. As far as I'm aware it must be recorded as an offense.

Being racist is wrong and is a crime but you should still be free from fear of prosecution for expressing views on religeon, race, gender, immigration or anything else really.

And if someone wants to put on a ginger wig, kilt and swig far a bottle of whisky hash on, I wouldn't report them or report them to anybody.

Anyway that's me done.

Quote Originally Posted by shed_boy_21 View Post
    I've seen your Twitter account "Wade". You're a Tommy Robinson loving gammon chunt!!

I wouldn't expect anything less from you on this subject.

Lol

I don't do social media, Facebook, twitter, Instagram and the like, I stick to forums for that, Nor do I have any feelings either way about Tommy Robinson (positive or negative), hope that's OK!

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Last post, this ain't my natural habitat but I am interested in the subject (don't see this as just a Utd thing) and knew it would come up here today.

You can be reported for a hate crime if anybody deems what you say or what you do as offensive. As far as I'm aware it must be recorded as an offense.

Being racist is wrong and is a crime but you should still be free from fear of prosecution for expressing views on religeon, race, gender, immigration or anything else really.

And if someone wants to put on a ginger wig, kilt and swig far a bottle of whisky hash on, I wouldn't report them or report them to anybody.

Anyway that's me done.

Spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

Anyway that's me done.
    Probably the best post since 2014 from a Dee on this board.

I think it's totally racist. Dressing up as someone from another culture and painting your face too---well out of order. Ahem

Quote Originally Posted by shed_boy_21 View Post
    I've seen your Twitter account "Wade". You're a Tommy Robinson loving gammon chunt!!

I wouldn't expect anything less from you on this subject.
    I have to question this post,to be honest i do not know Shedka from Adam however in the glory days on this board when you could express an opinion on politics Shedka was more Andy Robertson than Sandy Jardine and supported the YES campaign of 2014,i find it hard to believe he is being portrayed as being further to the right than Jacob Rees Mogg.

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    I think it's totally racist. Dressing up as someone from another culture and painting your face too---well out of order. Ahem
    Brilliant stuff as usual fae the far east,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Brilliant stuff as usual fae the far east,FACT.
    Canna claim the credit. Taken from Twitter(from a former poster on here). Gets the point across though. The boys acted daft and nothing more. Prince Harry dressed as a nazi ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    Canna claim the credit. Taken from Twitter(from a former poster on here). Gets the point across though. The boys acted daft and nothing more. Prince Harry dressed as a nazi ffs.
    Aye but his family are German,the young may not remember but Harry belongs to the house of Hannover till it was changed to Windsor.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    As far as I'm aware there is no law to folk thinking what they want. Being (not just thinking) racist is against the law, does anyone really think that's wrong?

I'm not saying JR is a racist or what he's done is racism. My argument is he needs to think long and hard about the fact that in his profession he always represents his club, like it or not.
    You are correct in that there are quite rightly laws against a multitude of hate crimes. What clouds things though is someone could ask me what my views are on certain subjects and i would tell them, but if the person felt offended by this, they could go to the police and i could be at least questioned. Ask Tim Farron what happened to him?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)